Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• If you're signed in to Chrome and then sign in to a website, Chrome will check if your username and password have been leaked on the Internet.
• When you start a search in the address bar, you'll see top suggestions, even when your network connection is slow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall a great browser for mobile with some kinks
I love chrome mostly because it saves my passwords and bookmarks in the same place. I use chrome on my PC, and its also nice to see my open tabs on my iPad or phone when I walk into another room and forget what the screen said.
Writing this reveiew because I just found a pretty horrendous bug in this app involving the Gmail web client on the iPad 9.6 running iOS 11.4. Was trying to send an email within the “compose” popup within the Chrome Browser. I typed my whole email then selected to add an attachment. I didn’t see my file, so I selected to cancel the file upload. This brought me to a blank Chrome logo and the Chrome app was unresponsive. I was forced to reset the app causing me to lose my work. Hope they fix this quick because its a repro rate of 100%.
Google Chrome as a Browser
Google Chrome over the years has become a must have Browser across all my main devices like computers tablets iPads, no matter what the native browser you have that comes with your device, google chrome should be a second browser you download, its up to date it has modern features/ latest features and its incredibly fast and reliable THE ONLY THING i strongly RECOMMEND or would like to have now is the same feature safari has where it will display the desktop class website For Every Site without you having to manually request it every time, i want it to be like a check for all websites in the settings and then boom, one time done deal ... Keep making google chrome an awesome browser to use!!! And keep our use safe
Degrading steadily, poor privacy
Used chrome happily for years but in the past two noticed performance steadily eroding while ad tracking increasing exponentially. I locked down all the settings I could within my phone, on the google site, and on the ad council and other sites but still the cookies multiplied. The browser has worked less reliably over the past two years with slower and slower loading and multiple reloads while reading and finally freq crashes. I used to be ok with googles tentacles in everything but something has changed now, and I no longer feel they have much of any interest in providing a quality product anymore- they are all about exploiting the data they collect on users and I’m fed up now. I am deleting chrome in favor of Firefox, and no longer use google as my search engine, and I’m going to transition off gmail in the coming months (it will be a huge job). Google is eating itself, and I no longer want to be on the menu.
- Google LLC
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.