It’s like having a personal trainer in your pocket! Join Coach Kozak and Claudia through over 500 real-time home workout routines and exercise plans for all goals.
• Named “Top Fitness App” for 6 years straight
• 99% approval rating on over 165 million completed workouts
Become the best version of you with…
• Workout routines for all fitness levels (limited mobility, beginner, intermediate, advanced)
• Get up to 2x faster results by following a complete fitness plan
• Download videos for offline viewing
• Stream your workouts to your TV using your Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire, or AppleTV
• Search to find your perfect workout from 3 – 60 minutes
• Modifications to help you customize the workout for your specific needs
• Save your favorite routines for easy access later
• Exercise with dumbbells or no equipment
Discover new workouts added each week
• Fat Burning
• HIIT & Tabata
• Muscle Building
• Strength Training
• Low Impact
• Kickboxing and MMA
• Flexibility and Yoga
Featured on NBC, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Runner’s World, Yahoo, AOL, Mashable, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, MSN, Product Hunt, Computer World, CNET, and more
Proven Complete Workout Plans and Programs
• Foundation (Beginner): Start your fitness journey with this beginner workout program. The 30 day calendar updates each month with new workouts so you never get bored! Coach Kozak’s routines will get you in the best shape of your life using workouts that can be done anywhere, anytime.
• Motive (Intermediate-Advanced): The 30 day schedule updates with new workout routines every month so you never get bored! HASfit’s Motive mixes it up with HIIT, cardio, weight training, calisthenics, martial arts, power yoga, and more to help you avoid plateaus and achieve optimum results.
• Muscle Building: If you’re looking for an easy to follow home bodybuilding calendar, then here it is. Resistance training is the best way to gain strength and reshape your physique by building muscle and burning unwanted body fat at the same time.
• 30 Day Ab Challenge: Did you know it takes more than just crunches to achieve the coveted six-pack? This 30 day ab workout challenge is designed to blast each of your abdominal muscle groups to reveal flatter and more defined abs.
• And more!
“My results just one year later and I have gotten 138 pounds off! (so far! just a little more to go) Woo Hoo! Thank you both so much Coach Kozak and Miss Claudia for these amazing workout videos!
“I started the HASfit workout programs of months ago and have to say this is as good as any classes and personal trainer sessions at the gym! Who says you need to go to the gym to build muscle? Its so great to be able to work out at home and be challenged, pushed and motivated by these workouts and exercise plans.
The variety of the workouts in in each plan is brilliant as means you don't get bored or plateau doing the same workout plans all the time. These are the best home workouts I have ever done. I recommend them to anyone, whatever your fitness level they seem to have all basis covered!,” Greg C.
In App Subscription Information:
HASfit Subscription One Month – No Ads operates on a 30 day cycle and is $4.99 per month. HASfit Subscription One Year - No Ads operates on a 365 day cycle and is $49.99 per 12 months. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to HASfit Subscription One Month.
The HASfit app just got better
• Minor bugs fixes
• Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
More than just exercise
This is more than just a fitness app. Sure you can search for great workouts based on level of difficulty and equipment and body areas. And I love watching Coach and Claudia demonstrate. And being a senior citizen I usually go with Claudia’s adaptation. I have been using this app for over a year and am embarking to day I only do the free version but I have access to everything. I love this app. It’s like going to the library and deciding what book to read I can shop every day and pick what exercise I’d like to do. There are also inspirational quotes and the banter during workouts is easy and non judgmental. I especially appreciate when Claudia says when to exhale and when to inhale. That is not intuitive to me. I belong to their Facebook page and the people there who post feel like friends and family even though you I don’t post I read everyone else’s. If you seriously want to make a change. Try this app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this review it's very inspiring!
Overall Fitness for All Levels
I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, degenerative neurological disease that attacks the Central Nervous System over time. My doctor tells me to exercise and strengthen my muscles to help combat fatigue and to help me not to become disabled. It has been hard to get started because I have been out of shape for a while.
This app is what finally did the trick! There is a program for every level. It helped me get into a workout routine that has lasted now for two months. The beginners program was perfect and then I moved into the muscle building program. I love the check boxes! Coach Kodak and Claudia are so positive and they keep the encouragement and instruction coming. The workouts go by quickly and are very effective. I have lost inches and the best part is that I can tell a difference in my level of strength.
Developer Response ,
Getting stronger and stronger every day, keep it up!
Great all around fitness app!
Easy to navigate and has lots of great fitness categories! You can easily access their most recently uploaded workout videos, search by "type of workout" (Hiit, cardio, bodyweight, etc), or search by which muscle group you'd like to work. Most workouts only require dumbbells and an exercise mat which you probably have at home, and there are hundreds of workouts to choose from. There's also a section in the App with diet programs and motivational quotes and images, as well as a place where they reward you little badges and points for workouts you have completed. I really like their workouts versus Fitness Blender because there is music in the background and coach Kozak and Claudia talk almost the entire time cheering you on and saying motivating things, which is what I need.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kozak Barbell Inc.
- 63.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Kozak Barbell, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HASfit Subscription One Month $4.99
- HASfit Subscription One Year $49.99