With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
Unlimited number of floors with GOLD PLUS version (depends on your device's capacity)
Augmented reality (with ARKit for compatible iOS devices)
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 80 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1. DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers...
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community within the app (NEW!) and on www.homedesign3d.net
Compatible with iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 or newer
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
New update: add skylights and roof windows to your attic designs!
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game, but needs some more options
I absolutely love this game. I’ve been playing it for easily 5-6 years — before you could even do a second story! You’d have to literally put a staircase that that wouldn’t go anywhere and your blueprint next to it would be the upstairs. It was wild times. I love that you can do multiple stories now, but I’d really appreciate a basement option. When I build the houses I build, which are real homes, I have to just build the basement on the top story. Being able to go online to download a photo and use that as a textile has been great! But I wish there were ways to make something mirrored — a lot of “in-style” furniture nowadays has mirrors on it, such as credenzas, the tops of side tables, wall decor, etc. Speaking of wall decor, it’s really lacking there. Furniture in general is lacking, especially childrens furniture, chairs, everything in the kitchen, and STAIRS. I absolutely loathe the stair options, especially because I use the geometrical shapes to make front porches, and there’s only one set of short stairs, with no railings, so you have to get really creative. You can’t edit or add railings, and to have railings on both sides, you have to do the mirror image of it and turn it, putting them each on top of each other. Just more steps than are needed. It’s just lacking a lot of things, but overall the furniture in general needs more options, it needs to be easier to make dormers, and basements need to be available.
It’s good, but it got it’s problems
I’m going to be honest with you… I really do like the game, I have a lot of fun with it. But heres the thing… I have never EVER finished a house but ONE! And the one I finished was just a tiny little house with just one bottom floor. Do you know why this is happening? Because it will glitch. 😞 I don’t know how to explain the glitches is the worst part, But I can with one! I made a little bedroom with a bathroom on the 2nd floor… so I go to the bottom floor and I notice a big HOLE from the bathroom that you can see in the bottom floor sealing! 🤷🏻♀️ I don’t know… maybe I did something wrong, but I was really proud of the bedroom I made. I even showed my mom and she was impressed. I can’t have another one of my designs ruined. I really can’t do it! 😔 please fix this! Sorry for my caps locked earlier on some of the words but it’s just how I chat. I’m not mad because I understand that people make mistakes in there games or whatever! But thanks for reading my review, whoever you are! 🙂 hope you have a super awesome day! PS. Please respond and tell me your working on it because I would like to at least know that you are trying to fix it because I am not going to tolerate a game on my phone that doesn’t even work. 😞
I personally love this app! I love the features and everything! I like that I can customize everything and how each update gets better! But I would like to suggest some things to the creators. Personally would love of there were more decorations to all types of room, for example vases, little statue, pillows, more plants, more toys ,and other little details, specially in the kitchen. The kitchen need a lot of more modern appliances options for example refrigerators, coffee makers, toaster, blender and more. Another thing more furniture and more modern items would be great to have a variety of options! A big miss for me is baseboard. I think that would be a great feature to the app because it can make a difference when your designing your homes and other fun projects. There should be more light options, such as chandeliers, decorative pendant lights, and more. The roofing is good but would still like more options. It would be a cool feature to customize the ceilings and add pillars. Outdoors has a good variety of stuff but there should be more landscape options to make the projects outside look nice. Personally these are my suggestions for future updates but overall everything else is amazing I love the app I spend hours of designing and showing off my creativity. Tried multiple apps and this has been my favorite for years now!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 368.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive / Microids
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the Gold version $11.99
- Upgrade to the Classic version $5.99
- Upgrade to Gold Plus Version $19.99
- Upgrade to the Gold version $3.99
- Gold Plus Version $10.99
- Gold Plus Version $14.99