The workout plans app that boosts workout results at the gym: Build muscle, Lose Weight, & Get toned. Workout for every fitness goal and body type.
• Guided gym workout plans
• Full workout & exercise tracking
• Most effective gym workouts exercises for every muscle
Workout the smart way with your own personal trainer in your pocket.
● Multiple workouts for your fitness goals
● Workouts coach builds your gym workout
● Beginner, Intermediate & Expert muscle workout training
● The only gym training app that supports Super-Sets
● Modify any of our pre-made workout
● Add your own workouts to the app
● Rich photos and hi-res videos of each training exercise
● Easy-to-understand detailed descriptions
● Search by muscle group, equipment type or keyword
● Audio cues for your rest time in between sets
● Save favourite fitness exercises
● Workout weightlifting history
● Smooth design allows for easy navigation
● Bodyweight, time-based, body building or machine based workouts
● Integrated with Apple Health for age, weight, and gender data in order to build customised workouts
This app includes an auto renewing subscription option which unlocks all premium workouts
- Subscription options are either every month or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours
before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current
period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going
to Account Settings after purchase
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the
user purchases a subscription to that publication.
See more: http://workout-app.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great App with plenty of exercises to keep you busy in the gym!
This app features a ton of exercises specific to every major muscle group in the body. For $40, you can get a lifetime subscription that will give you access to all of their professionally developed workouts and exercise plans. Even if you choose to use it for free like I do, you can tailor each one of your workouts to meet your individual goals. You can also share your homemade workouts with your friends and vice versa. The only issue I've run in to so far is that there aren't enough single-arm variants to most of the typical double-arm exercises. I like doing single-arm movements because it allows me to focus on each side and prevents me from depending on my "stronger" side during double-arm lifts. However, the app doesn't have a lot of these single-arm lifts so I can't plug them in to my custom workouts. It's not a huge deal, but it requires me to explain my workout a little more when I share it with my friends. Other than that, this app is great and I recommend it to anyone who is committed to or wants to commit themselves to going to the gym more often.
Clean layout but extremely limited for the price
THIS APP HAS ZERO INTEGRATION WITH APPLE WATCH AND DOES NOT RECORD ANY INFORMATION TO THE HEALTH APP
This app seems to only serve as a ready made workout catalogue. These workouts claim to have a few different variations but they are not very different in some categories like the “get in shape” workout. These literally are the same other that the cardio portion. There is a nice chart that describes appropriate exercises for each target muscle area however the list is very limited in certain muscle groups. I hope this will expand in time. In terms of keeping track of your progress this app has a horrible layout that does not allow you to edit your workouts or give you any type of usable data to track your progress. They consider it a way to log your exercise but you’d be better off writing it down on a sheet of paper.
If you want a quick and easy list of workouts that will eventually grow stale then this app should work for you. If you are serious about your exercise and want an app that will actually work with your iPhone, Apple Watch and health app then stay far away from this app until the developers actually give you something worth paying for. There are far better apps available like Gymaholic.
Love this App! Best workout App!
I love this app ! Its definitely become my most loved fitness app. I use it when Im at the gym and also at home when I can’t go to the gym. For the gym I use their pre-planned workouts and for home I built my own using their exercises. I like the way the workouts flow and guide my through my exercises. I don’t have to keep track of time because it does it for me, and I don’t have to remember the exercises because the phone is with me and I can see what is the next thing I need to do.
If you want to build your own workout you can just create different workouts from scratch, or what I like better you can take one of their existing workouts and just modify it and that way its really easy and a lot less work. To build a REALLY quick workout on the fly you click the muscle you want to train it brings up exercises for that muscles, then you click the star to add it to sort of a list of favorites and use that as a workout plan. Click the star again to take it off the workout plan.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 192.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Workout Premium $89.99
- Workout Premium $14.99
- Premium Upgrade $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.