Simple Habit is the best meditation app for busy people. Breathe easy and relax with guided meditation chosen for your life and situation.
Meditate for just 5 minutes a day to reduce stress, improve focus, sleep better, relax faster, breathe easier, and more. Work through daily struggles with guided meditation sessions for any situation.
The meditation sessions from Simple Habit are guided by some of the world’s best teachers. Whether you need to reduce anxiety or get through a tough day at work, meditation can help.
Simple Habit comes highly recommended by Apple and Business Insider. Start meditating with Simple Habit and see how guided meditation can help your daily life.
* Shark Tank Season Premiere October 2017
* Business Insider’s "17 Hottest Startups Launched in 2016" June 2016
* #1 in Apple’s "New Apps We Love” May 2016
* #1 in Apple's "Health & Fitness - Meditation & Mindfulness" May 2016
* Apple’s "10 Apps for Cooling Down" July 2016
* Apple for “Simple Habit at School: Meditations for Students" August 2016
* Apple Health's “Mindful Minutes Apps” September 2016
WHY SIMPLE HABIT?
MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION
• Just 5-minutes per day can improve your life through stress relief and improved focus
• New meditation guides by the world’s best teachers, from mindfulness experts at Google to former monks
• Track your progress with Mindful Minutes
• NEW! Access meditations offline with Premium subscription so you can meditate at any time
MEDITATION FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
• Perfect for busy lifestyles
• Meditation and mindfulness sessions designed for life’s daily problems
• Meditate with Simple Habit's On-the-Go feature to quickly calm your nerves and/or anxiety to achieve a sense of mindfulness
HEALTH AND RELAXATION
• Sleep aid
• Stress relief
• Anxiety management
• Depression management
• And more
MEDITATION FOR LIFE SITUATIONS
• Waking up
• Tough day at work
• And more
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION
• Improved focus
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Stay calm and relaxed
• Get a better night’s sleep
• Increased self-awareness
• Be an effective leader
• Breathe deeper and easier
• Increased sense of perspective
• Achieve mindfulness on the go
• Calm down and relax at the end of a long day
• Sleep easier
• Tackle different life challenges in a calm, focused manner
• Improve relationships
• Be happier, more relaxed, and calm
APPLE HEALTH INTEGRATION
• New in Simple Habit for iOS 10: Optionally integrate your meditations with Apple Health by connecting your meditations with Mindful Minutes!
• Accept the prompt to allow Simple Habit to record your meditation minutes in Apple Health, or manually turn it on in Settings.
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM
• Monthly: $11.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
Simple Habit offers two auto-renewing subscription options to help you achieve mindfulness and breathe easier. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
CONNECT WITH SIMPLE HABIT
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/simplehabitapp/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/simplehabitapp/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/simplehabitapp
Got any questions or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Simple Habit :)
Terms and Conditions - https://www.simplehabit.com/tos
Hey Simple Habit members! This update contains fixed bugs and performance improvements. Now, you can easily discover:
* Sleep sounds -> Use the Sleep Tab to quickly select your favorite sleep sounds. Choose from Ocean Waves, Night Rain, plus more with just one tap.
* Expert profiles -> Use the Search Tab to quickly find your favorite experts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I just wanted to take a minute and share my two cents with you. There are always a hand full of you that look down on these (or any other) product’s development team for charging a few dollars to enjoy the “premium” features. Is it because you already spent money to buy the phone, these companies should be spending their own time and money to develop apps for you free of charge. Let me break some news to you guys, by asking you this. Are those apps you’re using that cost you zero to download and use REALLY free? Would you go to work, clock in from 9-5 every day of the week, and be contempt with big goose egg on your paycheck?? I doubt it! So why are you able to buy something without spending any money! It’s not your money they are after guys and gals! Read the fine print of what you are purchasing! They aren’t “FREE”! In fact, they are far from it! READ!! If I went to a full service gas station, said “fill it up” and at the end of the transaction they said “it’s on us”, wouldn’t something seem a little off? READ!! This is a great app, and worth every penny they are charging! Why? Because at the end of the day, I know exactly what I’m paying for! Goods and services, at the exchange of money, just like it’s supposed to be! FIVE STARS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Keep up the great work and keep sending these awesome updates! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Everyday’s a struggle for me. I deal with anxiety, stress, and I personally consider myself on the verge of being depressed. Today, I decided I should try and do something about it. I downloaded this app in hopes that it could enlighten my mood, and be my shoulder to lean on when I need a little comfort. I wasn’t disappointed when I opened the app. It’s organized, and I love the format of everything. I adore how there’s an on the go feature, and most of it is speaking, so if panic/anxiety strikes in public just put on your headphones and calm down instantly. I would LOVE to give this app 5/5 stars, because frankly I think it deserves it. But, there’s one problem. You have to spend money to buy a lot of the calming aspects of the app. Music, stories, and ASMR are all things you must purchase, as there are only 1-2 free options. I really believe this app has a lot of calming properties, and I really do like it, I just don’t think it’s right to pay a ridiculous amount of money for one application. As if I think it is worth downloading? Yes. If you need a slight bit of relaxation, or just a relaxing podcast you can listen to on your way home from work, this is the app for you. If you’re looking for an app with super reasonable prices that you find yourself wanting to open every single day for a large amount of time, I frankly wouldn’t reach for this app. But I love the concept, and I just think if this were to be fixed, I would love this app that bit more.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for these kind words and this honest feedback! I'll definitely be sure to pass this along to our team. I did want to let you know that we have 12+ hours of free content that you can search for using "Free" in the search bar. I hope you'll be able to find more meditations that you enjoy :)
I’ve used this app 6 out of the last 7 days, some days using it multiple times throughout the day. I like it a lot so far. It’s made meditation simpler for me. The instructors’ voices are soothing and visually I like the organization and simplicity of the app. Not all of the topics apply to me, but for the topics that do apply, there isn’t a ton of variety. I end up using the same session a few times in a row until I can mentally get to a good place. Not only that, but most of the practices offered are only 5 minutes long which is another reason I’ll repeat a session but this causes me to stop meditating to restart the session. So I wish there was a way to adjust the time for guided practices that really help me. I haven’t purchased I subscription yet only because I’m not sure how often new practices are added and I’m afraid of becoming bored listening to the same sessions on repeat everyday so I’m going to wait a little bit to see. But so far I’ve found it very useful to calm my anxiety. 5-10 minutes in he morning has helped lift my mood and it’s nice to use in emergency bouts of panic or obsessive thinking!
- Simple Habit, Inc.
- 248.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Simple Habit, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Simple Habit Meditation Premium $11.99
- Simple Habit Meditation Premium $3.99
- Simple Habit Meditation Premium $95.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.