Download the app and sign up today to start earning!
OWN YOUR SCHEDULE
Choose when and how much you want to drive.
Say goodbye to guesswork. We’ll send you hourly rates — and special promos — in advance, so you can plan ahead.
ACCESS TO 24/7 SUPPORT
You’re not on the road alone — Via’s Live Support team offers 24/7 assistance, and you’ll be connected with a real person, too.
SMARTER, SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE
We take people where they need to go in the most efficient way possible, and riders are picked up on nearby corners — which means fewer unnecessary detours.
Don’t have an account yet? Download the app and click on “sign up”. Qualified drivers will be invited to complete their registration and get on the road with Via!
Want to ride instead? Download the Via Rider app.
The Via Driver app required up to 2GB of data per month.
As the app provides navigation services, it is essential for the GPS to run in the background while you are driving with Via in order to provide continuous navigation.
UI improvements for driver tasks management
Ratings and Reviews
I love Via it’s a great choice Nice earning money but add need a little improvement as a driver for lyft and Uber I really enjoy driving with fear up until I had a customer said my car smell like weed in Via took me off the board for a week to be under investigation I don’t think it’s fair for me to be out of work for a week they should’ve took more results then decided after that if I should get off board or not instead of just cutting me off other than that is a great company I’m back again working also customers be having a problem reaching out to the company but that’s not a major problem it could be improved after a while via have awesome prices hopefully it take over
The little things make an enjoyable job tedious!
Driving for VIA has been a good experience for me overall as it’s enabled me to make better financial decisions and be really flexible with school and dance (I drive in the Arlington market which works different than the others). My biggest gripe on the ViaBlue side besides the subpar GPS system is how much dang noise the app makes. Especially since the recent update, it dings randomly when nothing is going on. It dings when it wants me to “in 100 feet turn right” when I’m very much still driving straight for another 3 miles. Honestly, all the stupid noises would be somewhat bearable if it didn’t COMPLETELY shut off any other noises your phone is making while driving. The job is made that much worse when I can’t listen to my own music in the car because every single time I make a turn, come to a location stop, or even when I’m not doing anything at all, the music completely turns off. The simplest
improvement would be making these dumb alerts only INTERRUPT music functions, instead of completely HALTING them. It’s also INCREDIBLY data and battery heavy, and I can’t listen to those “helpful” dings if my phone has to stay plugged in but ultimately sounded off by the radio because the dings are insufferable and loud. And I refuse to drive in a dead silent car.
App Needs Polish, but is almost there. Will UPDATE if Issues Resolved!
1. Make BG Audio and BT Audio sync better, it seems like notifications have a way of taking precedence, and then it turns off BT music playing for customers.
2. The DRIVER App, could use a lot of front end and backend overhaul — it needs less distracting sounds, and more turn by turn prompts, letting you know which LANE you need to be in within X # of miles.
3. Routes - Routes can at times be weird, and this may be built in for purposes of avoiding traffic, I’m unsure, but yeah…
4. Get ViaDRIVERs the same status as a City of Arlington, a City of FW or otherwise bus attendant, so that if these people try to assault us we have legal recourse. Most are great, some are awful and shouldn’t have been allowed access to the app from the jump.
5. Listen TO YOUR RIDERS AND YOUR DRIVERS! We are giving you clear feedback, idk what is hard to implement. ? Find your sweet spot, app-dev team, and let’s get VIA Driver working a bit better.
6. Expand Service Area to include up to Bell Station on the TRE line in Arlington area, for access to Bell Helicopter HQ and etc.
P.S. — in the VIA Rider app, make searching for establishments easier. I don’t know what index of info that’s pulling from, but at times it seems like it’s not up to date.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Via Transportation, Inc.
- 96.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Via Transportation, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.