EasyControl-A app enables you to control your Bernafon wireless hearing aids.
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app works with all Bernafon wireless hearing aids with 2.4 GHz technology. Depending on the hearing aids and the mobile device you are using, you may or may not have access to all features the app offers.
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app enables you to control your hearing aids, choose what you want to hear, and adjust the sound.
The app offers a “Find my hearing aid” search feature, links to user instructions, and low battery notification.
The Bernafon EasyControl-A app is also used to connect users to the Bernafon service on IFTTT.
- Select from which of your TV-Adapters you want to stream the signal to your hearing aids
- Streaming of the microphone signal of the phone to the hearing aids.
- Support for remote/partner microphone via SoundClip-A
- Advice on coping with hearing loss
- Connect your hearing aids to other devices and web services via Bernafon IFTTT service.
- Individual volume Left & Right
- Control of tinnitus relief sounds (if supported by hearing aid)
- Fine-tune the sound when watching a movie or streaming audio using the streaming. equalizer, for a personalized listening experience. The streaming equalizer is available for all Bernafon Bluetooth hearing aids except Bernafon Zerena.
For more information, you can access instructions on how to use this app in the application settings.
We recommend using the latest version of iOS.
Thank you for using Bernafon EasyControl-A!
To improve your experience, we regularly update the app to make it more reliable and easier to use.
Improvements and bug fixes in this update include:
• Compatibility with new Bernafon hearing aids
• Minor performance improvements
• Bug fixes for connectivity issues
Ratings and Reviews
Why fix what ain’t broke
I loved this app until today. The update totally changed the home page and controls. Ok so maybe they added some new options that might prove useful. But 99% of the time what I want to to is change program or volume. That used to be an easy trap or swipe. No longer. There ought to be an option to get the old screen back.
Compared to competitors, awful
I have used phonak and rexton apps, demo’d resound. This app is terrible with almost zero features. You can’t even adjust bass/treble. The interface looks way cool, but even basic volume is very difficult to actually adjust. It’s idiotic actually. Trying to make it look good, but offers nothing. Wow, for the premium aids I just got this is probably a deal breaker especially since it doesn’t reliably and quickly connect either. Really sad since I like the older Bernafon aids I had for sound. They really need to invest in a better app developer and catch up with the competition.
I can't seem to use this app on my iPad, just my iPhone. It works great. There are times it seems the app is not working. I have found it necessary to go to settings and turn "bluetooth" off and back on. This seems to reset the app, for me anyway, making it unnecessary to delete and reload the app all the time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bernafon AG
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Bernafon AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.