Healthy For Love!
FITINDEX is the top app to be a healthier. The app can track your body compositions (BMI, body fat percentage , body water , bone mass , the rate of subcutaneous fat , visceral fat levels, basal metabolism body age , muscle mass and so on)，and cloud -based intelligent data analysis and tracking , providing the perfect healthy body composition analysis charts and reports。 At the same time the full support of the family used together , allowing you to understand the health status of the family anywhere .
In iPhone based on iOS8 , when you use our smart body scales measuring body composition , weight, percentage of body fat , fat weight, height, body mass index (BMI), height and resting calorie consumption data will be synchronized to HealthKit in .
* For your privacy and HealthKit data IMPORTANT:
1. If the user has landed , after the first application into the cloud combo , you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, you want to cloud combo written authorization to HealthKit information from HealthKit permission to read the information . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
2. If the new registered users in the registration screen, you will be asked whether you want to synchronize your body measurement data and HealthKit, cloud combo you want to write information and authorization to read information from HealthKit permissions to HealthKit in . Then, you can view or change these permissions in the source of HealthKit .
Fixed known bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Need to fix “weight” and “goal weight” calculations ASAP
The app was easy enough to set up with my scale as per the written directions that came with it, but as a tall woman, the “ideal weight” scale is downright insulting. All of the other metrics seem to be calculated fairly accurately from what I know, but my even my “goal weight” would fall inside the “high” weight. Currently it says I’m severely obese even though my BMI is in the normal range (even if it’s not where I want it to be). This is a pretty simple calculation, so it’s a reasonable expectation that this be fixed so that the weight category and goal weight indicators are actually useful in any way if you’re not the “average” height for your gender, which is what I’m assuming this is based off of right now.
Other than that, the app syncs up with the Apple health app instantly and therefore my Apple Watch apps as well, so I’m happy. I just can’t imagine releasing a version of an app where the first thing you see when you log your weight is an error. It’s a huge huge oversight.
Amazing app! Just one request:
This app is amazing. Other users have noted inconsistencies in their observed data, but the FAQ page in this app explains why this may occur and also explains how to still understand your overall health despite these occasional discrepancies. This app does require a brief skim over the FAQ page, but now that I took not quite 10 minutes of my time to do so, I understand and appreciate this app greatly. However, I do request that this next part be taken into consideration:
I am 14, and in February, I will be 15. Due to this, some data has not been calculated for me, my focus being on my lack of data for visceral fat and muscle related measurements. I understand this is due to the fact that there are not yet any existing reliable algorithms that can be used to calculate these data for any individuals under the age of 18, but I suggest this:
Consider offering to calculate these measurements for teens by using the same algorithm followed for adults. I understand if you need to notify the user that the measurements may be incorrect, but I request that you offer to give the option to receive the calculated measurement anyways. As a teen, I myself would be very appreciative to you if you added this option, so that I could at least know if my measurements for these data overall have changed. Thank you for your consideration.
I got this scale a few days ago, I paired it and everything started up normally. I was able to get my accurate measurements, as well as my husband’s. I used it the next day just to compare and it seemed to be fine. I had it stored safely, it didn’t get wet, and I went to use it this morning, only two days after I received it. The device won’t properly connect no matter what I do, I have my Bluetooth on, I unpaired and repaired it, I reset it, took the batteries out and even deleted the device from my phone and repaired again. It tells me that there’s an anomaly detected, and I can’t do anything to fix it. It’s not recording any of my measurements, regardless of what I do, and it’s giving me a 40 pound difference over two days. That’s a lot more than just a small error. Also yes, I did weigh myself in the same spot, wearing the same things, and I weigh myself in the mornings before I eat so nothing has changed. As nice as it would have been to lose 40 pounds basically overnight, that’s not even remotely close to my true weight. I cannot figure out anything that will fix these issues and I’m really bummed because I quite literally just got it two days ago.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your message. We understand that you suffer from Bluetooth connectivity issues. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Could you please try the steps below?
1. Reset the scale:
Please reset the scale by taking out one battery for 5 seconds and putting it back in.
2. Restart your phone
3. Reset the Bluetooth connection
Ensure Bluetooth and GPS(For Android) are enabled on your phone > Open the app > Under the "Measurements" section, tap "Weight" on the top and select the top right "+" > Select "Device Management" > Find the model number that begins with “ES” and slide it left to forget the device; if you cannot forget the device, just go straight to the next step > Tap the "+" on the top right to enter pairing mode > Step one foot on the scale surface to wake it up > After a few seconds of loading, the scale model number will appear (begins with “ES”), tap it > Step on the scale again to complete the pairing.
1. IOS 13 requires Bluetooth permissions. Please allow Bluetooth permissions for the APP in order to enable the iPhone to sync with the scale. If you do not enable it, even if you turned on Bluetooth, you will not be able to connect with the scale.
2. Please measure with barefoot and wait for the scale to auto-shutoff(about 15 seconds) before stepping off.
3. Please ensure Bluetooth and GPS are enabled on your phone; otherwise, the scale will not connect with your phone even if you open the app.
4. If you use the scale without opening the APP, the measurement will be stored in the scale, you need to wake up the scale to sync the stored data when you open the APP next time.
If none of the above steps resolves the Bluetooth connectivity issues, please try the "Bluetooth anomaly detection" function:
1. Open the app.
2. Go to "My Account" and select “Settings”.
3. Select “Bluetooth Connection Diagnosis” and follow up the instructions.
4. Submit the abnormality report.
5. Provide the ERR code to us.
We will pass your issue to our tech team to further diagnose the problem.
If the problem still persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards, Fitindex Customer Support
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PANATRADE LLC
- 128.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017@PANATRADE LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.