The Register-Guard's award-winning journalism covering Eugene-Springfield and Lane County, Oregon is now live on your smart phone or mobile device.
* Up-to-date news and business coverage
* Latest University of Oregon and prep sports stories
* Sports columnist Austin Meek
* Editorials, commentary and letters
* Southern Willamette Valley food, wine, craft beer and dining
* Home and garden
* Local arts and entertainment news and features
* Outdoor activities and making the most of your weekends
* Exclusive photography and videos from Register-Guard photographers
The Register-Guard app is free to download, and all users can access a sampling of articles per month.
For unlimited digital access, users can choose either a monthly or annual auto-renewing subscription. Subscribers get full access to all content in-app, plus unlimited Register-Guard web and e-edition access.
New monthly subscribers receive unlimited digital access for just 99¢ for the first month,* charged to the subscriber’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will renew automatically each month after for $7.99, charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly period.
Annual subscribers receive unlimited digital access for $49.99 per year, charged to the subscriber’s iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew each year after for $49.99, charged within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current annual period.
All subscriptions can be managed through the subscriber’s iTunes account settings anytime after purchase. Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period to avoid the automatic renewal charge.
Terms of Service: http://www.gatehousemedia.com/terms_of_use
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at email@example.com or call 844-305-6985. We respond to every inquiry.
* Promotional offer for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
Adds podcast support, performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First they ruined . . .
The print Edition and now they want you to purchase the Online edition.
Most of what they publish is a compilation from other newspapers.
What a joke
I’m only downloading this app as I’m trying to figure out a way to access The Red Guard when I’m traveling. For the life of me, I cannot understand when I pay for a full year subscription, why they make me log in ALL THE TIME, to read what I’ve already paid for. When I call they always say there is nothing they can do, those decisions are made at their corporate offices in Atlanta (I think). When I asked to talk to corporate, they say they can’t give me a phone number. I’ve even complained to the new General Manager, which was like talking to the wall. Pay more, get less should be their corporate motto! 😡
Steals your clipboard!! PRIVACY THEIF!!
I downgraded my review. I discovered every time you open this app it steals all of your information off of your clipboard. My new iPhone tells me when this happens. How dare they? I paid a subscription to keep them going and they are stealing my private data. I deleted them and asked for a refund. Don’t bother
- 53 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2006-2019 GateHouse Media, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Register-Guard Monthly $7.99
- Register-Guard Annual $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.