Created to provide a more convenient way to manage your vehicle, the Lexus app gives you even more ways to stay connected to your vehicle.
Featuring our range of Lexus connected services(1)(on select 2010 or newer, for Hawaii customers, 2018 or newer capable vehicles), sign up to activate, or manage your vehicle’s own Connected Services, if your vehicle is equipped. Also, you’ll get vehicle health information, Remote Services features and…
• Remotely start/stop your vehicle(2)
Start your vehicle and even warm or cool the interior based on the last climate-control settings.
• Lock/Unlock your doors
Not sure if you remembered to lock your vehicle? Not anymore. Remotely lock and unlock your doors and receive confirmation once the action is complete.
• Find your parked vehicle
Forgotten where you parked? Use the Last Parked Location feature in your app to guide you to your vehicle's last known parked location.
• Guest Drivers Alerts and Notifications
Set predetermined driver privileges by activating the Guest Driver Profile in your app and get notified if limits are exceeded.
• Vehicle maintenance alerts and health reports
Check your maintenance alerts and see your vehicle’s health status in just a few taps.
• Drive Pulse
Use Drive Pulse to monitor how you drive and learn how to become an even more efficient driver!
With select 2022 vehicles, experience a range of new connected services features designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle and assist you every day. Some of the new features you can enjoy include:
• Digital Key
Start the engine, lock and unlock the doors, even give access to others remotely, via your phone. Never lose your keys again.
• Last Mile Navigation
Get directions sent from your vehicle to your smartphone via the Lexus app to get you the final steps of the way.
• My Destinations
Set up to 20 destinations like home and work that can be saved and sent to your vehicle making it easy to reach your destination.
• Integrated Streaming
Access your favorite audio streaming service and control it straight from the head unit without having to plug in or pair your mobile device.
• User Profile
Customize your profile by creating a profile name and adding a personal image.
Downloading the Lexus app also gives you access to other great features:
• Owner’s Manual & Warranty Guides
Access your owner’s manual and warranty guides instantly.
• Dealer Locator
Login to the app and search for the closest Lexus Dealer and save your preferred dealer for future reference.
• Service Scheduling
Let the app assist you when it’s time to schedule your next service appointment.
• Roadside Assistance
In the event you need Roadside Assistance, login to the app for Roadside Assistance contact information.
(1) Available services vary by vehicle and subscription type.
(2) Remote services: Be aware of vehicle surroundings. Operate when legal and safe (e.g., do not start engine in enclosed space or if occupied by a child). See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
• Map view for Charge Stations and Guest Drivers
• Digital Key refinements
• Service scheduling enhancements when selecting an advisor
• Moonroof open notification
• Resolved LFS payment issues
*Features may vary by region
Ratings and Reviews
Getting less features and unstable
Update on May 04, 2022: The app update today makes the App Suite working again. I probably hang on to this version and DO NOT update this app. 🤔
1. The old Lexus Enform app allows user to find, set destinations on the phone, then sync to the car gps when I start driving. The new Lexus apps takes away that feature. 2. App suite to link to alexa, iheart, etc works in one Lexus update and stops working in the next update. The current Lexus app does not response when I tap on the App Suite button. 3. It is not clear to me if I need to have Lexus+Alexa app running on the back ground to use the Alexa in the Lexus app. 4. Even though Lexus Enform 2.0 is obsolete, it is still in the Apple store, and is still mentioned in several Lexus websites. That is so confusing. On the good side, the paid subscriptions to monitor and control the car is working fine. I am not sure that service will still work by the end of this year, when 3G goes away.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we appreciate your candid feedback. Please contact us at (800) 255-3987 to further discuss your concerns.
App needs help!
This an update to my prior review, below. You would think the Lexus app couldn’t get worse, but it has! Unfortunately, the app does not connect to the vehicle as soon as you open the app. If you open the app, and then try to play audio, such as from LiveXLive, you get a message that the Lexus app is not connected. This leaves you searching around within the app trying to find out how you could get it to connect. Ultimately, you’ll find a button labeled “App Suite-Connect your accounts”, but pressing this button does nothing (in any event, all my accounts were connected previously ). After my initial review received an email with a number to Lexus to discuss the problem. When I called the number menu item 1 was for “road service, Lexus app, and enform”. When you select menu item 1, it automatically connect you with a road service provider. Not good news. So, I think the bottom line is, forget the Lexus app. It’s hopeless. Luckily, you can still connect your phone through Bluetooth without using the App Suite.
I purchased a certified 2018 GX. I was pleased to find that I could listen to LiveXLive through the Enform app. Then, the Lexus app replaced the Enform app and the trouble started. When listening to music the connection cuts out repeatedly. Sometimes when it does connect, you get no sound. It seems like it freezes up repeatedly. It really makes the experience somewhat frustrating and using the Enform suite pretty useless.
Developer Response ,
We'd like to get a better understanding of how you're using the Lexus app. Please give our team a call at 1-800-255-3987 so we can assist you.
For $85 a year after taxes this app should do it more then regular key fobs. I know what you’re saying, regular key fobs can’t schedule appointments for service etc. but I don’t need my $85 app to schedule my appointments when I have the app on my $1100 phone that also can schedule service appointments. This app on more than one occasion has told me that it was unable to process my request while trying to start my vehicle only to go outside and find my car was running at other times it didn’t process my request I never started the car. For $85 I should be able to use the app to roll down and up my windows as well as open and close my sunroof some key fobs do that already for free. So if we’re going to charge a premium price because it’s a luxury brand then give your customers something to smile about. I would like to be able to say yeah cost me $85 a year but I can do all this with my app. hopefully someone will read this and say you know this customer has a point instead of reading it and saying yeah right good luck with that. Well I know this looks long but it’s a quick read and I hope someone reads it. I’m two years in and it’s a waste of money. thank you
Developer Response ,
Your comments are important to us. We appreciate your honesty, as we are always looking into ways we can improve for our guests. Please know we will forward your feedback along for consideration. If you're currently experiencing connectivity issues, we'd like to help. Please give us a call at 800-255-3987.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lexus, a Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- 645 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019 Lexus, a Division of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.