#1 Dance Cardio and Sculpting workout with celebrity trainer Megan Roup, The Sculpt Society is the most fun you’ll ever have exercising. Get the same in-studio workout that celebrities and Supermodels flock to, right in your own living room.
Your go-to dance-cardio total body workout, follow the The Sculpt Society 4-week program and sculpt your way to big results. Or pick and choose your favorite videos to exercise your way. Get 7 days of The Sculpt Society free!
Inside the app you’ll find Megan’s never before seen 4-week program that will challenge you, help build coordination and confidence, and accelerate results. Only have 10 minutes to spare? No problem! In addition to the 4-week program, The Sculpt Society has a vast library of shorter workouts that will leave you feeling strong and accomplished for the days you don’t have much time.
See why it has become the hottest workout loved by thousands of women in New York City. Join now for 7 days of training free!
4-week workout program that targets every body part and gives you RESULTS!
Huge library of workouts ranging from 5 to 50 minutes gives you options for fitting in regular exercise anytime, anywhere
Videos targeting specific body parts so you can give certain areas a little more love.
New videos added weekly and live in studio workouts coming soon
Calendar to keep you on track
Stream videos from anywhere in the world. Perfect for people on-the-go or with little time to hit the gym.
No internet? No problem. Ability to download any video for offline viewing.
Sculpt along with some of your favorite celebrities and influencers in our featured friends workout series
Engage with The Sculpt Society global members right in the app! Ask questions, give feedback, or even find a friend to sweat with.
No equipment required, but if you’re ready to turn things up a notch, try adding in The Sculpt Society sliders, ball, or booty bands. Head over to thesculptsociety.com to learn more. The Sculpt Society app syncs with roku, apple tv, amazon fire, and chromecast to give you the highest quality and best experience possible while working out.
Take control of your fitness and download The Sculpt Society!
To access all features and content you can subscribe to The Sculpt Society: Megan Roup on a monthly or yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://app.thesculptsociety.com/tos
Performance enhancements and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Of all the options out there, this is my #1!
I’ve been doing at home workouts a LONG time. I’ve done Tracy Anderson, Sweat Kayla Itsines/ Chontel Duncan and Kelsey Wells, I’ve done Xtend Barre, Body by Simone... and this program is my absolute favorite hands down! Here’s why:
- Small muscle group activation and balance. These are areas that I noticed were not being addressed by my other workout routines so well. Some got close to hitting my weak spots, but Megan’s program zeroes in on my hard to get areas for strength in balance.
- Those abs. This is what made me download the app in the first place. Looking at photos of TSS devotees uniquely tapered obliques. And oh boy do I feel my obliques now!
- Personality. A trainers personality is important to me- I have to look and listen to them a lot and having to deal with cold or overly enthusiastic personalities is not so motivating. I find Megan’s demeanor pleasant and encouraging without being too much. I feel like we could get along in real life.
- Mixing cardio, weights, and mat work in a streamlined way that doesn’t feel like too much to handle. I feel pushed each time, but not to the point that I’m dreading my next workout. It’s perfect for doing every day or fitting it in rotation with other activities. It feels very personalized and customize able the way the app is designed.
Thanks Megan Roup I really enjoy your app!!
If you haven’t taken Megan’s sculpt society class before, you are missing out! Not only is the class fun, it’s super effective. I find her method of toning combined with bursts of easy to follow dance cardio has really made a difference in my body postpartum. I’m so happy that now I can have the in studio/in person experience of Megan’s class at the comfort of my own home. I finally feel like I can stick to a plan and attend it multiple times a week. Megan’s energy is contagious even through the videos and her app has been the best workout app I’ve used so far. Very easy to use and great quality! Highly recommend!
Couple of years ago I found out that I have endometriosis and hypothyroidism which has limited the high intensity workouts I used to do. I would get so fatigued and my muscles aches that workout wasn’t enjoyable to me until I found Megan on Obé fitness and wished she had her own online classes as she was my favorite instructor. they way she teaches and her energy makes it that much more enjoyable. I still feel sore even though it’s low impact and most importantly, I am seeing results. Thank you for finally making this app for people who are on the go and love to workout from the comfort of their homes!
- THE SCULPT SOCIETY LLC
- 139.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 THE SCULPT SOCIETY LLC
- In-App Purchases
- The Sculpt Society Monthly $19.99
- The Sculpt Society Yearly $119.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.