BNY Mellon | Pershing Access 4+
Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC
Get on-the-go access to your accounts held in custody at BNY Mellon | Pershing. You may see our name on statements and trade confirmations. We work behind the scenes on behalf of your advisor so they can focus on providing you with advice. Advisor Solutions, which is the brokerage services business of Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC and/or the bank custody solutions business of BNY Mellon, N.A., provides operational, technology and client-related support. Its affiliate Pershing LLC (Pershing) provides clearing, brokerage custody and other related services and BNY Mellon, N.A. provides bank custody. And we are all committed to the safekeeping, servicing and reporting of assets for investors like you.
Our mobile solutions let you securely:
• View account statements, trade confirmations and tax statements
• Get instant access to balances, portfolio holdings, account activity, projected cash flow, tax information, and more
• View a comprehensive account summary at a glance—right from the home screen
• Pay bills via single sign-on to Bill Suite™
• Securely reset passwords
• Access quotes and news from leading sources, plus research on thousands of stocks, options and mutual funds
• Deposit checks into eligible investment accounts at Pershing with our mobile check deposit service
Pershing LLC (member FINRA, NYSE, SIPC) Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and BNY Mellon, N.A. (member FDIC) are subsidiaries on The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation.
Upgrade to latest Xcode 14, and an update to the minimum supported iOS version from 12 to 14.
Ratings and Reviews
What a terrible app for such a huge company!
Wow, who’s the 10-yr old that made this app!? You can’t refresh the pages for updated information and can’t stretch the page to enlarge the tiny little fonts! Half the page is covered with “fine prints” as if the body of the page is not already too fine to read.
I understand why the app is so terrible: the end users are not actually Pershing’s clients. Their clients are the investment advisors who couldn't care less how little information we actually see.
Used app for years but no QA and now broken
Yesterday I tried to login and there is a new login screen. There has been no update in a month so not sure how they did this, but you can’t login using keychain or paste because it doesn’t recognize the input. Extremely poor QA by someone. This change should never have rolled out. App is now useless.
Worse, when you try the link to report a problem it goes to a marketing page where they want to provide you product information so you can buy services. They need a dedicated page for app support.
Appreciate the two factor authentication but why can’t you bother to program the input box to know I’m typing in numbers? It’s a simple programming thought and indicative to how little you care about the application.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pershing Advisor Solutions LLC
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © BNY Mellon | Pershing Access