Your money is at your fingertips with the Marcus app. Enjoy fast, easy access to your Marcus by Goldman Sachs® products including savings accounts, CDs and personal loans, in just a few taps. The Marcus app helps make banking easy: check your balances, track your progress, make transfers, payments, and more with quick access using Face ID® or Touch ID®. With a smart design, intuitive interface, and simple visualizations, this free app is another way we’re here to help you make the most of your money. This app is only available for U.S. based accounts.
Grow your money:
• Schedule and track deposits and withdrawals to and from your high-yield Marcus Online Savings Account.
• Manage the maturity of your Certificates of Deposit through the Maturity Center.
• Create and manage recurring transfers to automate your savings.
• Review recent savings transactions, track your transfers and see how much interest you’ve earned this year.
• Convenient access to monthly statements and tax documents.
Manage your loan:
• Check your remaining loan balance on your Marcus Personal Loan.
• Make a payment and schedule future payments.
• See what you’ve paid to principal versus interest.
• Enroll in and manage AutoPay.
Multi-level security features:
• Fast and secure account access with Touch ID® and Face ID®.
• Protected by 128-bit SSL encryption and multi-factor authentication.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs® is on your side:
• We’re backed by 150 years of Goldman Sachs’ financial expertise.
• All loans and savings products are provided by Goldman Sachs Bank USA.
• The Marcus app is brought to you by the creators of the Clarity Money budget manager.
• “Marcus by Goldman Sachs has excellent rates on its savings account and CDs.” – NerdWallet
• Marcus by Goldman Sachs® was ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Personal Loan Satisfaction Study.
• “Marcus by Goldman Sachs has been consistent about keeping its APY competitive in its savings account.” – Bankrate
• 4.9 out of 5 user rating for Marcus Personal Loans on CreditKarma.com
Marcus by Goldman Sachs received the highest score in the J.D. Power 2019 U.S. Personal Loan Satisfaction Study of customers' satisfaction with the personal loan experience. For J.D. Power 2019 award information, visit https://jdpower.com/awards.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs® is a brand of Goldman Sachs Bank USA. All loans and deposit products are provided by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch. © 2020 Goldman Sachs Bank USA. All rights reserved. Member FDIC. Equal opportunity lender.
Face ID® and Touch ID® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Welcome to the new Marcus app! This release includes a few visual updates to help improve your experience with the Marcus app. We are always working to make the Marcus app better for you! Enjoying the Marcus app? We’d love to hear about it – leave us a rating or review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clean and simple.
The clean, simple design is a welcome change from other banking apps that can look a bit bloated. I have only two issues:
It appears the Touch ID/Face ID log in option only works after you log in with your regular credentials first. So, you have to close the app without logging out in order for Touch ID/Face ID to work. I’m not sure if this is intentional, but it is strange.
The design, while clean and simple, seems more iPhone oriented. There is an awkward waste of space in the layout for the iPad. I also think having both an accounts tab and home tab is redundant given that they display nearly the exact same information. Consolidating to the home tab would make the app cleaner and simpler unless you add more features.
Good App. Touch ID / Face ID Issue
It’s a good app. Only one issue about Touch ID/Face ID. I just spoke to Marcus customer service, after you log in, do not log out. If you do log out, next time you open the app, you have to log in manually again (enter your email & password, very annoying). Just close the app and after 3 - 5 minutes later, it will log you out. Next time you open the app, you will see a Touch ID/ Face ID prompt. Not sure why Marcus set it up this way. Other banking apps, you log out. Hopefully Marcus will fix this. I feel more secure if I can log out after using the app. Also, not sure why Marcus is making us create a 4 digit pin/passcode. We don’t need it for online, however we need it for the app login? Just make it simple like other banking apps, allow us to log out/sign out (without asking to log in again by using Touch ID/ Face ID) and please get rid of the passcode.
🔥 app for a 🔥 product
I have had a Marcus savings account for a few years and it has been great. However, now that there’s an app, I can watch my money grow right at the tips of my fingers! It’s an incredible product and now they have an amazing app to support it. Marcus savings has made me financially empowered 🔥🌟💥💋💸💵💰
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.