Peacock TV: Stream TV & Movies 12+
Hit TV shows, movies & sports
Peacock TV LLC
- Offers In-App Purchases
Get Peacock and stream new movies like Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, plus hit TV shows, highly anticipated Originals, live sports, news, and more.
Download Peacock, NBCUniversal's streaming service. Peacock has all your favorite culture-defining entertainment, all in one place.
With Peacock, stream exclusive Originals, new movies from theaters like Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, thousands of TV shows — including Days of our Lives, Yellowstone, and The Office: Superfan Episodes — plus current programming from Bravo and NBC.
Stay up to date with live news and stream all your favorite live sports and events including WWE, MLB Sunday Leadoff, golf, Premier League, and so much more.
Here's what you get with PEACOCK:
· Instant access to hundreds of movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
· Thousands of hours of TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves and bingeworthy classics.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment and news. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, WWE, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7.
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month), stream the full library of movies, episodes, and seasons — plus live sports and events. Tons to watch. Lots to love.
· Stream new movies from theaters and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like Yellowstone and The Office.
· Every WWE Premium Live Event —including WrestleMania and SummerSlam — plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault.
· Exclusive Peacock Originals, including Bel-Air, Poker Face, The Real Housewives of Miami, The Traitors, Queen's Court, and more.
· Live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, figure skating, golf, MLB Sunday Leadoff, IndyCar, and Super Motocross.
· The streaming home for your Bravo faves, including The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Below Deck, and more.
· Dedicated Hallmark Media Hub featuring live and on-demand programming from Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama.
· Current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, Law & Order: SVU, Night Court, and Saturday Night Live.
· Full library of Kids and Family entertainment.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free.*
· Stream your local NBC channel, 24/7.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, a small amount of programming will still contain ads (Peacock Channels, events, a few shows and movies, and local content).
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the Peacock app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Sign up at www.peacocktv.com
Customer Help: www.peacocktv.com/help
Your Privacy Choices: www.peacocktv.com/do-not-sell-my-info
CA Notice: https://www.peacocktv.com/ca-notice
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and Reviews
Peacock TV is for serious TV fans. It has plenty of familiar titles: The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation, Saturday Night Live, Downton Abbey, Two and a Half Men, Yellowstone, The King of Queens, and Law & Order: SVU, to name a few. You’ll also find new episodes of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and kids’ shows like Curious George, as well as live coverage of Premier League soccer. Looking for wrestling? Peacock is now the home of the WWE’s new events and its giant streaming library.
I am impressed with great improvements in accessibility for the blind
Not too long ago, I was very hard on Peacock because I love NBC. They were the first channel I started following when I got my first television back in 1985. When I found that there was no accessible contact with only description I was very disappointed. I have been working with the app and discovered more and more thing accessible even with my home service Cox Cable where I can only get audio description on primetime shows when they’re aired but not with replays through their app or their TV app. That’s or their app or their phone app. But Peacock is growing Malaysian bounds and I am finding is born works as well. Are you find unfortunately that there’s not a setting that I have found where I can leave audio description on. Every time a new episode of a show or series I’m watching comes on I must go into the audio settings and shoes sound English with a deer stands for audio description. It would be great if there was an option to leave I need a scription on all the time for those of us who use it. This is a great app with lots of different shows and I am truly impressed this is the Peacock I expected keep up the great work. Jim from Gainesville Florida I’m dictating so please forgive any dictation errors
Let me start by saying you guys have a fantastic library of shows and movies to choose from, and that was the main reason I started a subscription.
However, please try to work on fixing all of the bugs and just chaotic disasters that are your streaming service…
I’ve been patient and I’ve given you time because I knew you were new to the streaming scene, but myself and many other people have paid you guys money every month since you started for a while now…so please…FIX THE BUGS!
About the only device this app works fine on is my phone, ANYTHING else and it’s unwatchable. If I started a movie on my phone earlier in the day and then decide to watch later on my PS4 your app has noooooo idea how to pick up where I left off. And you can forget about fast forwarding to where I was…the app will nearly freeze my entire system until I force close it.
I never write reviews, I always read them and think people are obnoxious and have too much time on their hands, but maybe I finally understand that your voice needs to be heard sometimes. I love your app! Just make it less buggy! I’ll keep funding y’all in the meantime, but help a fan a veteran fan of The Office out!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to investigate this further. Please email us at email@example.com with your device and account details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 99.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99