Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus timely news, live sports, and daily pop culture. Peacock’s got all your faves, including Parks & Rec, Yellowstone, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
· Instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features; fascinating documentaries like The Way I See It and The Defiant Ones.
· Thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits.
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, The Choice, and Chrisley Knows Best.
· Exclusive Originals for everyone in the household, including Psych 2: The Movie and The Amber Ruffin Show.
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL, and pop culture to satisfy your FOMO.
· Sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports talk.
· Kids’ movies and shows, including new seasons of Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo.
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like The Office, Parks & Rec, and Yellowstone, plus your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen.
· Watch full seasons of exclusive Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Departure, Five Bedrooms, The Capture, and more.
· More live sports, including exclusive Premier League soccer matches, NFL football, rugby, golf, and figure skating.
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist, Mr. Mayor, and Saturday Night Live.
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and Madagascar: A Little Wild.
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*.
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere.
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
This app features Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Some bugs are no more. Carry on streaming :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Updated - Getting better all the time
I subscribed to this when it was first launched and have an annual Premium Plus ($10) subscription. I had not been watching much after some movies were pulled without warning before I had a chance to watch, but I was happy to see that you’ve added notifications in regard to the number of days left to watch movies and TV shows. The movie catalog has probably doubled, and there is a good mix of movies and TV shows. Compared to other standalone subscriptions, this is fairly priced, it is worth it to me to pay a little to have the ads removed. I am really happy that there is now support for Roku. I don’t understand some of the negative reviews, especially for a free product. My only complaint is that navigating the categories in the main menu takes some getting used to, i.e., having the watch list under browse doesn’t seem logical. I hope we continue getting more movies from the archives. I think this service is off to a really good start.
PS - The original programming is good, I really liked Departure
It buffers...a lot, poor support
1/1/21 UPDATE: I was contacted by product support after posting my original review. I responded on 12/20 providing additional information about the issue & my device. To date, I have yet to receive a response despite 2 follow up emails. The issue persists, EXCESSIVE buffering. For the lack of Support communication, I’ve dropped my rating to a 2.
Excessive buffering. Apparently, this is not a true “streaming” service - bits of content are downloaded in “packets” and a slow or full connection may cause buffering between packets. That being said, I experience frequent buffering despite a fast internet connection when no other devices are in use (and a single phone used at the same time shouldn’t cause this amount of buffering). It seems to be most common after watching for some time - Peacock doesn’t appear to be a fan of binging. The only remedies offered on the Peacock website (they’re clearly aware of the issue) is to check your Internet speed & stop using (or put in airplane mode) all other devices. The service does also lack some features of other actual streaming services (as described in other comments). Despite all this, I paid for the premium annual service because it’s the cheapest of the only 2 options I’ve found to get ALL Bravo content (lower tier Peacock doesn’t have full content & Hulu+Live TV is cost prohibitive) which is the only thing I was missing in life. I can only hope the service is improved over time.
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear about your interrupted experience. We’d like to look into this for you! Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your device and account details. We look forward to hearing from you!
Constant changes in quality and content
I am a day 1 user, waited months for this app at first never had any issues in my Apple TV or iPhone but now it’s constant errors. Most recent is just solid black screen with an outline of the channel schedule instead of puss in boots error screen occasionally. They also took away the office channel quietly a couple of days ago. Changed the reality tv “in it to win it” channel (that had huge variety in programming) into deal or no deal for over a week non stop 24/7. Just rename the channel already after nearly 250 episodes straight it’s officially the deal or no deal channel! I assumed okay maybe after they play each episode in the series I will get to see something new, sadly they just stared over from episode 1 again. Same episodes of kitchen nightmares (season 1) have been playing non stop for 5 days when it’s KN evening time block and the profit season 1. This didn’t used to be the case! There would be a mix of several seasons. I was thinking about subscribing but these are pretty major and sudden changes that make no sense. They were also what I used the app for 99% of the time. Went from being my #1 app to deleting and resubscribing to CBS all access who instead of taking away content added over 200 season of different shows last week.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Peacock TV LLC
- 90.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Peacock © Peacock TV LLC. All other programs and/or marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Peacock Premium $4.99
- Peacock Premium Plus $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.