Only Xfinity gives you more to stream on any screen. Watch live TV and Xfinity On Demand on any device at home or on the go. If you're an X1 or Instant TV Cloud DVR customer, you can also stream or download your Cloud DVR recordings to your device and watch anywhere. This app is included with your Xfinity X1 service.
- Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
- Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
- X1 and Instant TV Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
- Favorites on X1 now sync with the Xfinity Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
- If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
- Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
- Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home Xfinity network.
- Choose from Xfinity’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
- Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
- Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
- Xfinity service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
- Xfinity username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
- Create an Xfinity username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
- Look up your existing Xfinity username: xfinity.com/username
- Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
- Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
We’ve enhanced VoiceOver text to boost app accessibility. Issues around rentals have also been corrected, so your shows and movies are always ready to watch when you are.
Ratings and Reviews
What’s right with it at this point?
I loved this app. It had some really idiotic things going on with it, primarily that they took away the record option. They originally touted their service as record from anywhere, now you cant.
Plus, you pay an arm and a leg for service, and they advertise you can watch from anywhere, but turns out its none of the major networks if you arent on your home wireless. This wasnt the biggest problem when you could record, but now you cant watch AND you can’t record. A part of me understands as they don’t want customers sharing service with other people. But a workaround for that concern seems like it should be easy to implement...they ask you to name your device you connect with...well, they could allow you one device that you could access from anywhere and that’s it. I certainly wouldn’t waste that on someone else.
And lastly, I dont know if they did an update or what...but on both my iphone and my Chromebook I can only access 3 channels now when I have hundreds and was able to access them all last night. I cant search for any show or network as its all “not found”, none of my scheduled recordings are showing, I can see the nightly shows but when I click on them I get an error message. I uninstalled and installed it again, and restarted but that didnt help. And again, this is on two different o/s.
A little better. A little worse.
So let’s start with the good, I love the fact that I can skip 30 seconds at a time as well as tapping it multiple times to skip minutes at a time. This is much better than the delayed skip before the update. I also like the controls positioning now, that is also better.
A few of the bad now. First I am very disappointed that I cannot set a recording to start from the app. Sometimes I see something is on and want to record it to watch it when I get home, BUT NOPE, you took that away. Also, since I am paying so much money can I get ALL my services in the app? I can’t even watch a huge amount of stuff “away from home”, btw.. if I’m home don’t you think I would be watching on my 70 INCH TELEVISION rather than a mobile device. The other thing I don’t like about the most recent update is that I can go to “last” when I’m switching between live tv and something recorded (I hate commercials so I watch recorded shows during live commercial breaks).
Please continue to work on this, it is becoming more and more tempting to CUT THE CORD with all the the new options out there now for live television. Thanks.
Don't get xfinity
Xfinity tv is horrible. I continue to have issues with sound not working for three days now. Xfinity representatives are ill trained and clueless and don't know how to fix the problem. After hours on the phone of trying to resolve the problem. There is still no resolve. It's a waist of money to pay for service that the does not work and representative are inept to handle.
I am highly disappointed with my xfinity app. I am unable to watch the shows live from the app. I was told many different stories. One man said I can only use the app if I am using xfinity wifi, which is asinine. If I am paying for cable I should be able to get cable without being forced into buying another product. Not only that their was no notification about a change to a service I was able to access just yesterday. Another representative said that they would not be able to resolve the problem for 3 days which is absolutely unacceptable. If I am paying for a service. I should be able to use that service at all times and issues like this should be resolved in a timely manner. Calling and speaking to customer service was a waist of time. I highly doubt the people that I was communicating with knew what they were doing. DO NOT GET THE APP OR BUY THE CABLE SERVICE BECAUSE THE COMPANY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THEIR SERVICE OR THEIR CUSTOMERS.
Developer Response ,
Hello. I suspect you ran into the outage on all TV Go channels that started around 7pm ET yesterday and was resolved around midnight ET. If you're still having issues, please let us know at http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/bd-p/TVG-APP
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 168.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2017 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.