Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream app––included with your Xfinity service.
You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks, live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
• Watch up to 200+ channels of live TV on the go and your entire channel line-up at home
• Schedule DVR recordings from any device
• Access thousands of shows and movies to stream On Demand
• Download your recordings and movie library to watch offline
• Start watching right after order, and get your full set of channels and features as soon as your services are activated in your home
Help & Support:
• Have X1? Simply say “Learn About Xfinity Stream” into your X1 Voice Remote to discover more tips and tricks
• Xfinity TV service required. Limited streaming content available to Xfinity Internet customers.
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username) or reset your password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
This update brings you another way to watch the entertainment you love. Now, you can stream from the app onto a TV using your Chromecast device on the same WiFi network.
General quality and stability has been enhanced.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App not working
After about a week after posting below, I was on phone with Tech for about an hour. Help at 2nd tier with consulting help at 3rd tier, resolved my issue and app working fully now.
Not changing stars, so people having same issue may find my post helpful.
Only, less than 10 live channels. No recording option, On my IPhone 11 Pro or Ioad Air streem app. Spend about an hour with tech center. They were nice but could not resolved issue. I was advised to wait day or two if problem is resolved, after my waiting for 7 days to report to issue. I was told every thing looks good on their part, it must be some issue with app itself. Deleted and reinstalled app few times, sign in and out few times but nothing is helping. I was told my call ticket will serve as lead to what they have to do. I hope thing get resolved soon, great app otherwise.
Xfinity Streaming has not worked yet!
I have had mine since Feb 20th and still can’t stream. From what I can tell you can download the streaming app on newer versions of my TV in the family room but mine is 7 years old but still a 55” LG Smart TV. I mainly started my service back up because I desperately needed the Internet to job hunt and that is where all my time has been spent (easy when your Cable isn’t working). I paid extra for the 300 mb/sec so I would be prepared to accept any type of position available including work from home, independent consultation, or partial commute. That is when the sales rep talked about the awesome streaming app and no monthly fee for equipment because there are no cable boxes for every TV. The 300 mb/sec Internet comes with a different router than other plans and it is also required for the streaming app service. The sales rep really unsold here on the service and by lowering my monthly bill due to no charges for each cable TV box, that is what sold me on this plan. Sales reps should verify over phone the make/model of your electronic equipment to ensure compatible for streaming services to work as intended for optimal performance. This would make sure customers have a good experience getting up and running efficiently and effectively with the new service being introduced. Plus, it is just the right thing to do.
Not able to stream
I have never held Comcast in high regard because of their price gouging..I was paying well over $200 for internet and one tv with basic cable and they could never answer why friends I knew with more services were paying the same or less. I cancelled cable service but kept internet which included broadcast television for an additional $10 they the streaming app and it was working out well for me until it wasn’t anymore. Spent over an hour on the phone trying to figure out why my app won’t show any channels or recordings any more. Was transferred to a higher level tech support to no avail. They reset credentials, establishments and nothing. I have internet and pay extra for broadcast television that I have not been able to access for weeks. Representatives tried to be helpful but I’m still without the services I pay for. They said a level 3 tech would call back in 24-72 and this is the second time I have been told that with no return phone call. We are limited to the internet service available in our area or I would have disconnected my service all together a long time ago
- Comcast Interactive Media
- 149.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2020 Comcast
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.