Designed to be the ultimate fan experience, the STARZ App lets you download full movies and series to watch whenever, wherever. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you, at an unbeatable price.
If you’re already a STARZ subscriber through a TV provider, you can download the app right now and enjoy at no additional charge through your TV subscription. No other subscription to any other service is required. Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ App at this time.
Here’s what you get:
- Full downloads of series and movies.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at a time.
- New content is added every week, giving you more of the best choices and greater options.
- A different genre for every mood or occasion. Not only drama, comedy, western, and family, but sci-fi, action, adventure, documentary, film noir, romance, war, suspense, thriller, chiller, horror, fantasy, gangster, historical, musical, urban, mystery, magical, satirical, and, well, with so many movies and shows… you get the picture.
Obsessable Original Series that include:
- American Gods
- The Spanish Princess
- Ash Vs. Evil Dead
- Black Sails
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Survivor’s Remorse
- Party Down
- The White Queen
The biggest box office smashes, including:
- Bad Boys For Life
- Jumanji: The Next Level
- Once Upon a Time in…Hollywood
- Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Little Women
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
STARZ subscription details:
- You can subscribe monthly or annually. Both subscriptions give you unlimited streaming of all content
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
STARZ online services are only accessible through participating partners in the U.S. and certain U.S. territories where a high-speed broadband connection is available. Service automatically rolls to month-to-month or annual subscription unless cancelled prior to expiration of free trial. Subscription is non-refundable. Prices may vary. STARZ and related service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
Bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App Review, Not Content (device iPad Pro)
First, the app content is good.
My issue/frustration is with the functionality of the app itself. My biggest pain point (and it’s a big one for me) is that the app times out quickly and the video closes, especially whenever my iPad screen times out. So, say I hit Pause on a video for more than a minute or two and/or step away from my iPad long enough for the screen to lock, when I return, I have to reopen STARZ, and re-navigate to the video I was watching from the STARZ home screen. This also occurs when I switch between apps. Whenever STARZ is temporarily moved to the background, I have to search all over again. This is the only app I’ve encountered that does this, making it especially noticeable. Also, other apps have the PIP “drawer” functionality where you can slide a video off screen and return to it. This is not the case in STARZ... the video disappears, and again, if it has been a significant amount of time, I have to re-navigate back.
It’d be nice to have quicker access to the main menus, and to time out on the active content’s description screen (but keep the video window open if in PIP mode).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great feedback. We will take it into consideration for future enhancements.
I’m in LOVE
I’m so used to movie company’s that selfishly give you pricey ultimatums and quick to cut you off but with Starz I feel like family that is willing to work with my circumstances. I kept debating on if I should stay through the free trial even though I’m broke. I LOVE it and am dying to watch Psycho 1 3 and 4 because 2 was strangely HILARIOUS to me. Trying to be responsible I was going to resubscribe later. They are THE BEST in business with no low budget movies and have great ways to make you want to stay. After this new plan offer they gave me IM DEFINITELY sticking with this company! Though they kissed my a for me to stay I will be kissing theirs for life lol. The great movies are worth it! I love you STARZ!!! Thanks for being a great budget company while still having the best of them all. I recommend to EVERYONE WHO WANTS A GREAT VARIETY OF MOVIES AND A GOOD COMPANY THAT MAKES MONEY AND TREATS THEIR CUSTOMERS WELL. Xoxoxo
App is terrible ( not a content review)
I don’t understand how this late in the game STARZ has such a terrible app. The interface isn’t good but the part that is most frustrating to me is that it’s nearly impossible to fast forward or rewind a show/movie. Dragging the bar at the bottom does not work to rewind/fast-forward, it just freezes the video then you have to hit pause then hit play for it to jump back to where you started from. I’ve had to use the 10-second jump feature to fast forward or rewind large parts of a video. And the best part is, when hitting the 10-second jump repeatedly, instead of rewinding/fast-forwarding 10-seconds, it only goes 6-seconds.
I’m not paying for a streaming app where the basic features don’t work. The ability to rewind/fast-forward is something I’ve always taken for granted because no other streaming service has a problem with this, it’s such a basic functionality. I just paid for the first month after a free trial, but this is not worth it and I’ll be cancelling. There’s way too many other options with good content out there to pay for an app that has a lazy, outdated interface and lacks basic functionality.
- Starz Entertainment
- 46.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2020 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZ® Monthly $8.99
- STARZ® Three Month $23.99
- STARZ® Six Month $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.