Editing EXIF data of your photos the easiest, most professional and beautiful way: Finally for iPad and support for iCloud photos.
Full control over the EXIF & metadata of your photos: ImagExif is the fastest and easiest way to edit, manage and remove the EXIF data of your photos & images.
ImagExif not only edits iOS metadata like many other apps, but the real EXIF metadata of your photos.
Btw: No "Unlock Everything"-features!
ImagExif not only processes iOS metadata (like many other apps do) but primary the EXIF metadata embedded in your photos!
What you get:
• View EXIF data (in your Photos App, iCloud and 3rd party apps): View the complete EXIF data of your photos. The EXIF viewer contains location, EXIF, IPTC, PictureStyle, Maker, TIFF and Manufactorer-data, a histogram view, map view, an EXIF source view and an assets-overview of the photo. You can also zoom into your photos without any quality loss.
• copy EXIF-Data to Clipboard
• Editing of EXIF data from photos in Apple Photos and iCloud Drive: Like e.g. GPS & location coordinates, keywords, date, description, focal length, aperture, comment, ISO, serial numbers, manufacturer, photographer and many many more.
• Removing and deletion of Metadata & EXIF-Data: Easily remove metadata from your photo.
• Multiple export options like "save (revertable)", "save as copy", "save all"...
• Privacy share/ and export and easy removal of metadata: To protect your privacy, you can share photos directly with removed EXIF- & Metadata. The app makes sure that no relevant EXIF data is included anymore.
• Batch editing: edit multiple photos at once. It couldn't be faster and easier than with this serial processing!
Combine this with presets and there is really nothing more you can ask for :-)
• Presets: Save your inputs to apply them to every other photo you want.
• Export photos with and without metadata from anywhere using the iOS sharesheet. This is an extension of all apps that offer the share function on photos.
• supports 3D-Touch
These infos are being displayed:
• Display of image-type
• Summary and overview of the most important metadata & EXIF data.
• Presentation GPS- & locationdata (coordinates, height, speed and much more).
• Overview of all EXIF data.
• Listing of RAW-EXIF data (EXIF source view).
• Listing of PictureStyle data.
• IPTC data for all the pros of you.
• Support of TIFF data.
• Histogram view.
Editing of EXIF data. For example:
• GPS data like height, speed, course, IPTC locationdetails.
• fields photographer,
• date & time,
• focal length,
• lens manufacturer & model,
and a lot more (and it's getting more with every app-update).
This App should be installed not only by every photographer :)
Suggestions, ideas or problems you can send me by email to email@example.com
Question: Whats EXIF?
EXIF stands for "Exchangeable Image File Format".
Taking a photo with your digital still camera or getting sent a picture, this image usually contains some invisible metadata.
This metadata contains information that describes some properties of the camera the photo was taken with or it's settings, the location the shot was made and a lot more.
Services able to read this data are capable to collect these properties and could construct contextes, build movement profiles and so on.
Question: Why does the app not edit PNG?
Unfortunately, Apples Photos API does not allow you to change PNG files, but saves them as JPG. To avoid confusion, imagExif can therefore not edit PNGs.
• To give you a much better experience in your editing workflow, the edit-screen has been completely redesigned.
• Finally you can now edit the IPTC fields of "Creator's Job Title" and "Edit Status".
• Minor bugfixes.
Suggestions, ideas or problems you can send me by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and super responsive developer. This is perfect for my work as a photojournalist.
Had a couple questions and a request to make my workflow better. Developer added my suggestion!!
Mine doesn’t work
I bought it hoping for a five star solution to my IPTC editing needs, with presets and batch editing. Unfortunately it neither saves presets nor edits to the image for me. The process just stops there. It also appears so far that if presets could be saved, they would only save individual IPTC fields that were changed at the moment. I need to create full IPTC templates (presets) for my job. Clearly, it was not intended to malfunction. Get this fixed and it could be a five star product. As for now it's unusable and a wasted purchase.
There’s a huge need among professional photographers for an app like this to function similarly to Photo Mechanic (and not as an EXIF eraser as most of these apps are).
Here’s to hoping this gets fixed so I can use it, and revise my rating accordingly. Thank you.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thomas Oswald
- 40.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Thomas Oswald
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.