Free. Fast. Simple. Predictive high-resolution Weather Radar. Severe weather warnings. Storm tracks and future projections. Satellite cloud animation. Use Radar MAX to see what weather is coming your way!
Radar shows areas of current precipitation or future simulated radar prediction!. A weather radar is used to locate precipitation, calculate its motion, estimate its type (rain, snow, hail, etc.), and forecast its future position and intensity. Precipitation type is indicated by the color. Green color indicates lesser precipitation while the yellow color code indicates intense precipitations. The color code red is indicative of the most intense precipitations. Blue color indicates snow.
Using the data from Storm Prediction Center and Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System (SPC & GDAC) Radar MAX provides information about tropical storms and hurricanes for locations worldwide, areas affected by storms and severe weather, coordinates and wind speed, storm tracks & path projections.
Satellite images provide an excellent view on the clouds in the sky and an indication of the weather over the United states, Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia.
Satellite images come from satellites which remain above a fixed point on the Earth (i.e. they are “geostationary”). Lighter areas of cloud show where the cloud tops are cooler and therefore where weather features like fronts and shower clouds are.
The app also allows you to check the weather on your favorite places on maps. Interactive map includes live international weather conditions, local weather and time, ten-day forecasts and sunrise/sunset times for multiple places. You can add placemarks on the map to represent your favorite places or the places you’d like to visit. At a glance you can see the time and weather for all of your favorites.
* [NEW] Predictive weather radar
* [NEW] Simulated radar prediction for the next 60 minutes using five-minute intervals
* The real time radar images provided by NEXRAD an accurate view of the weather situation in the U.S.
* Storm / hurricane / typhoon tracker and projected paths (International and Global)
* All severe weather alerts on interactive map, 126 weather alert types (U.S.)
* High resolution weather radar. Stunning and sharp images. (U.S.)
* Animated satellite images of cloud cover (U.S., E.U., Japan, Australia)
* Current weather conditions directly on the map. 130,000 locations worldwide.
* Current weather details and ten-day forecast in pop-up window.
* three different layers to get the weather: ground stations, radar and satellite.
* zoom in and out, drag and scroll
* play, pause animations at any zoom level
* displays current position on the map
* saves and restores your last position
* adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
Ratings and Reviews
5-star rating and review!boost keyword to top3!
we have some great service on IOS and google play like:
a、5-star rating and review ,Fix your rating and review!To improve app’s visibility。
b、boost all keywords into TOP3 , get maximum organic installs .
c、 Stable developer account！
follow US on Skype:aso coach( live:.cid.6306bf897c7485a7 ) // Telegram:aso coach , new users can get free promotion package now！
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Other Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elecont LLC
- 74.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Elecont LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads & Limits $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.