Watchletic Structured Workouts 4+
Time to hit a Personal Record?
- Offers In-App Purchases
Are you ready to hit a new personal record?
Watchletic is the app for people who want to get better at running, cycling and swimming.
Setup workouts on your Apple Watch like never before.
With Watchletic you can create custom structured workout intervals automatically synced to your Watch.
All workouts are saved directly to Apple Health and you can export your data to all major export formats.
* Run a specified distance or for a specified duration.
* Create complex custom structured workouts with intervals, warmups, cooldowns, recovery, etc.
* Import and export structured workouts to and from TrainingPeaks, Final Surge and Runcoach!
* Import .FIT files generated from a range of different services
* Create custom workout templates
* Create pacing splits with positive or negative splits with optional reference route for hill effort configuration
* Stores workouts on Apple Health to allow integration with other apps seamlessly.
* Connect to Strava to allow direct export. No need for any other third-party apps!
* Export to GPX, TCX and FIT workout files.
* Easy to use UI, sets the most common settings for you to avoid unnecessary complexity.
* Always-On display allows you to quickly glance at your watch.
# Watchletic Club
Watchletic Club is an optional subscription to get a little bit more out of your experience.
* Apple Watch Ultra action button is now customizable
* Imported workouts (TrainingPeaks, Final Surge, Runcoach) now lets you select indoor/outdoor when starting the workout to avoid confusion
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite running app
I use this app when running and it’s great. I can easily set a variable distance when I want to start my workout. I create a few workouts (each with a variable distance) so that today my workout (1mi warmup, 5mi pace, 0.5mi cooldown) is the same saved workout for tomorrows (1.25mi warmup, 8mi slow distance, 0.75mi cooldown). I open the app on the watch, select my “workout” and enter my three distances for that day and off I go. No need to create each before hand or change distances before hand). Simply a time saver. Developer listens to feedback and implements features/changes where he can).
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm very glad that you enjoy using it!
Just used this app to move structured workouts from TrainingPeaks to my Apple Ultra Watch. Everything works great!!!
One potential upgrade would be to have pace and/or heart rate alerts. For example, if a particular interval calls for a HR or Pace range, the app will notify you through a beep, vibration, etc. that you are not within the range. Just an idea.
Overall, very happy with the app.
Just what I wanted
Simple and intuitive to setup and gives me exactly what I need for my structured runs. Excellent!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Viktor Hesselbom
- 17.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2023 Viktor Hesselbom
- In-App Purchases
- Watchletic Club — One Month $0.99
- Watchletic Club — One Year $9.99