The latest version of the Macy’s iPhone app is better than ever! Whether you’re shopping styles for him, her, kids or your home, use the Macy’s app to shop our entire site—anytime, anywhere. Don’t forget to manage your Star Rewards account on the go so you can take advantage of special offers, in-store savings, and more! Plus, check prices, stay organized with Lists & create a style board with fave looks to share with friends for real-time feedback.
SHOP LIKE AN ALL-STAR:
- Enable notifications for early access to new collections & exclusive deals.
- See furniture in your space virtually before you buy.
-Take our Style Inspo quiz to get daily fashion recs in your Style Feed.
VIEW JUST-FOR-YOU UPDATES:
-See your current orders & rewards balance right when you open the app.
-Keep tabs on points & when your rewards expire.
-Quickly find your unique order bar code & store pickup details.
USE STORE MODE:
- Scan bar codes to check prices, read reviews and see more colors & sizes—even order online!
-With Macy’s maps, tell us what you’re looking for & we’ll tell you where to go.
MANAGE ALL THINGS STAR REWARDS
- Easily check your Macy’s Card account balance.
- Schedule & make payments right from the app.
- Track your progress toward the next loyalty status & more!
CHECK OUT FASTER WITH WALLET:
- Find all your Macy’s offers, all in one place. Use them online & in store.
- Check out faster with the best offer, every time.
- Manage your payment info in a secure spot.
CREATE LISTS & GET FASHION ADVICE:
- Collect your faves in one place. Just tap “Add to List.” You can create a List for every occasion!
- Get alerts whenever the price drops on one of your items.
- Make a style board, share it with friends & get their feedback.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
All for you! Here are a few updates we’re rolling out this week to help enhance your app experience.
• Shop even easier: Say hello to a new look and feel that we’ve reimagined with you in mind. Enjoy updates throughout the app including better product filters, faster checkout, and personalized recommendations.
• *Elevate your in-store experience: *No more guessing on prices, promotions, or directions. Turn on location services to get 1-tap access to our Price Check & Store Maps features.
• *Keep your faves on hand: *You can now view your favorites on your home screen. Just heart most-loved products to build your ultimate shopping list. Plus, we’ll send you price drop alerts.
• See your rewards snapshot: The app is perfect for our Star Rewards members, so they can track their points and progress toward rewards as soon as they open the app.
• Easy returns: Didn’t fit? We’ve got you. Now you can initiate returns in the app. Plus, we’ll send you a QR code for simple returns in store, no printer required.
Have feedback? We’re all ears. Leave a comment so we can continue to bring you the best of Macy’s.
Ratings and Reviews
So I am a big Macys shopper, and I loved this app from when I first installed a year or two ago. Very convenient, between my list and my cart, it was easy to select and move items. Loved the search, really truly loved this app. When it was updated to include a dashboard recently I was thrilled. It called up recent activity and orders for me without my having to login. But to actually place an order login was required. One evening i placed like 10 pairs of boots in my cart for consideration. When I came back the next morning to narrow it down and place the order, my cart was empty. Strange. I clicked recent orders and found an order had been placed that morning. Hmmm. The order was for a $200 pair of sneakers ( not my style or size) and shipped to an address in LA (I'm in NY). THEN I noticed they'd changed the billing address, email and phone number. Seems like there was some back door vulnerability in the dashboard feature that the developers missed. App deleted. Sorry Macys. Fix that and I'll be back.
Developer Response ,
We saw your review and would like to get more information so we can look into your issue. Write us at TechResponse@macys.com and we will follow up. Thanks.
Better than website at least
I decided to register for my upcoming wedding at Macy’s and after the initial registering online through the website, had nothing but issues and site glitches. The pages won’t load, and even when you do get it to work, when you click on the next page of your search nothing happens. So you might have 50 pages in a search but are limited to one page of it to select an item. So I then decided to download the app, thinking it’s gotta be easier there. Kind of... but not really. When you add things to your registry and tell it the number of items you want, sometimes it doesn’t even add them at all. If it does add them, it’ll add one to the registry, not the 4 you told it to. When you go to the registry, you can’t click on the registry item and easily change color options from there. You have to go back through the search process and re-find the item and re-select it that way. At one point I considered canning the whole registry at Macy’s because of how clunky the app AND website are to use and navigate. But instead just stuck with the very few items I had on there and will not be adding any more.
FIX THIS! Most people don’t have time, patience or the will to try to navigate your clunky and glitch filled website and app. At least have ONE reliable self service site.... wasted a lot of my time.
Customer /Victoria ODonnell
I was having a real hard time getting an order to go there. After 2 hrs I finally called a telephone no. And got one of your reps on the phone. She seemed to be understanding to what I had been going through. She said she would be on the call for as long as I needed her. Since I had to redo my order while she waited, she put me on hold and when she got backwashes going to to the phone she seemed to be in a big hurry and said she was transferring to r her superviser. She didn’t even give me a chance to tell her that I had completed my order while she had me on hold. The supervisors phone began to ring. And
It rang and rang and rang for a good 20 minutes. I finally hung up. I was so upset that it took me a while to calm down. I guess this survey needs to be shown to the manager of the supervisor or the top person in charge. Until then, you have lost a good customer. Am I supposed to pick a nickname out of the air? I don’t have one. Come on you guys!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Macys Inc
- 335.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Macy’s, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.