Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
•Release includes work to improve interaction with VoiceOver, better focus order, contrast for low vision users, and overall fixes to make the experiences easier for everyone to use
•We've made sharing from the app easier by enabling one click access from the top right of search results and site pages
•Improvements to Voice search
•Updates to dark mode to make it more consistent across app screens
•Minor UX fixes and tweaks and many quality and performance improvements
As always, thank you for using Bing Search and providing us with great feedback. Until our next release – The Bing App team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable and safe.
I’ve always had positive experiences with bing, and the app is no different. Just as reliable as google, and just a little bit safer when using safe search mode, and opening private tabs.
I also searched the definition of several different words, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bing will give you an optional grammar quiz to help you retain the definition you just read. I’m excited to see what other little surprises wait for me as I continue to search with bing!
This is generally good but has two annoying bugs. I use Bing to get specific news updates so I frequently use my search history to save time retyping in the search terms (e.g., COVID-19 deaths over time). The problem is every website visited shows up as a search in my history. This clutters my search history and I cannot delete specific items from my search history. The only way to fix this is clearing my whole history, which I do not want to do.
The other major bug is having to sign in again to the app 2-3 times per week (or sometimes daily), even though I check “remember this device”. I understand security concerns but I shouldn’t have to log in this often.
It’s a good app to use, but there is a problem
I enjoy using this app a lot and it’s not a bad app to just search something up. The only problem is that When I try to search something up, I always accidentally click the camera option (keep in mind, I’m not at the home screen for bing. So I only click it on accident when I want to search something else, I click on the camera on accident). If they move the camera option somewhere else where I don’t click it on accident when trying to search something new, i would just give it a five star rating because I would have no problems.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 90.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.