Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful as always
I’ve always loved bing! The beautiful scenery of the world, the images of important places on historically important days, of places that highlight diversity & cultural heritage, & satellite images showing Earth’s beauty & often the dangers she faces, are the most valuable distinction setting bing apart from their counterparts. With so much negativity bombarding us at every turn, it’s nice to see something that reminds us of the beauty still abundant in the world before the current events bludgeon us with all that’s wrong with humanity. It’s a small thing that keeps us grounded in reality when so much effort is being put into distorting what is “real.” Thanks Bing! 🌎🗽✌🏻💚
Reliable and safe.
I’ve always had positive experiences with bing, and the app is no different. Just as reliable as google, and just a little bit safer when using safe search mode, and opening private tabs.
I also searched the definition of several different words, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bing will give you an optional grammar quiz to help you retain the definition you just read. I’m excited to see what other little surprises wait for me as I continue to search with bing!
This is generally good but has two annoying bugs. I use Bing to get specific news updates so I frequently use my search history to save time retyping in the search terms (e.g., COVID-19 deaths over time). The problem is every website visited shows up as a search in my history. This clutters my search history and I cannot delete specific items from my search history. The only way to fix this is clearing my whole history, which I do not want to do.
The other major bug is having to sign in again to the app 2-3 times per week (or sometimes daily), even though I check “remember this device”. I understand security concerns but I shouldn’t have to log in this often.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 91.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.