Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
Voice search: You can now navigate directly to websites using your voice! Give it a try - tap on the microphone icon in the app and say "go to microsoft.com"!
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- The news feed now supports dark mode. The news feed and dark mode options can be found in settings
- Addressed a rewards issue with accounts that have 2-factor authentication enabled
- Minor UX fixes and tweaks and many quality and performance improvements
As always, thank you for using Bing Search and providing us with great feedback. Until our next release – The Bing App team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable and safe.
I’ve always had positive experiences with bing, and the app is no different. Just as reliable as google, and just a little bit safer when using safe search mode, and opening private tabs.
I also searched the definition of several different words, and was pleasantly surprised to find that bing will give you an optional grammar quiz to help you retain the definition you just read. I’m excited to see what other little surprises wait for me as I continue to search with bing!
Came for reward, stayed for good product
While I’m still new to the app, I’ll say “if you like Bing, you’ll like the app”. It’s looks great and easy to use with no issues yet but some things could be different. Only reason why I gave 4 star not 5
Bing itself is great IMO. I used bing like 3 years ago just to get rewards but it is now my number 1 search engine. IMO the image search is way better than other search engines and is easy on the eyes, and it’s safe even on moderate search.
The BIG G is still good and can’t say overall which is better but I love Bings unbiased searches and the fact they don’t censor negative terms about political figures, like G was caught doing back in 2016. I also think their image search comes up with better results and love all the extra options.
I use this app every day. Mostly because I want a dedicated search app on my home screen and I want to keep earning those Bing points.
Let's be honest. This app has been buggy for years. My primary complaint is the tab management. Tabs left open often do not accurately reflect the last page viewed. The tab previews get all screwed up and the actual tabs get mixed up, often resulting in tabs cannibalizing one another. This makes things very frustrating when trying to find past search results I had open on a tab or a page I had navigated to. It really makes using this app feel unreliable.
I've even had private mode tabs show up in regular mode. I don't use private mode anymore for that reason.
Tab issues have been around since I started using this app over a year ago...will they ever be fixed or will this app be abandoned first?
- Microsoft Corporation
- 80.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.