Get the things you love
· Every day there's a stunning new image, so say bye to boring search homepages.
· With Microsoft Rewards, earn points for searching and redeem them for free gift cards from Xbox, Target, Walmart, and many more.
· Interesting, useful answers and info, not just blue links, in a fast app that's easy to use.
Get the things you want
· Snap a pic to search, shop, find similar images, and learn about the things you see. It works with math equations, fashion, landmarks, and much more.
· Stay up on trending news, videos, and posts, and control which sources appear without leaving the homepage.
· Keep it fun with music videos, lyrics, viral videos, animated GIFs, and more from across the web.
· Save time when you're making plans. Check a restaurant menu, reserve a table, and book a rideshare with one search.
· Save money by comparing reviews and prices from major retailers with the built-in barcode scanner.
· Discover what's nearby, including deals, places to eat and drink, and things to do, right from the homepage.
· Get reviews and info from the sites you trust, including Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, and Reddit.
· Control your search and browsing history with private mode.
· Save homepage images to use as a wallpaper.
· Use tabs to see recent search results.
*Some features are not available in all countries.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Math Helper has been updated to allow you to draw problems on-screen, get instant solution steps, and review previous solutions in notes.
Ratings and Reviews
Better than google
Been using google since it started, but as of late it just doesn’t give the range of news feed I want. It just gives news stories that I followed for a little bit and took away other stories I’d like to hear, on a reading binge I can scan titles on bing endlessly and it has the widest range! Doesn’t appear I’m stuck with one track topic like google does. Here I can read all types of stories without bias or agenda. That makes bing priceless.
Thank goodness for another option
I was searching for an unbiased peer reviewed articles on human biology and development and medical research articles with studies on a specific topic on google and it gave me opinionated biased articles instead. I had to search for a bit and found some thankfully but the whole first page were opinions by people who aren’t in medicine or medical research. I got tired of the blatant bias from Google, it’s so obvious at this point.
Where is 360 view?
After reading an article of the 360 view, I decided to actually open up and try bing out again. Low and behold, it’s not on the iPhone app.
Functionally, and for the most part aesthetically, the info is displayed well. There does seem to be “a lot” of wasted space though. The menu bars and controls are more of a nuisance than I would have expected, taking up more display, and thus content.
Overall, a great app to consider when searching around.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 93.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.