The awesome reminder + timer app that is alarmingly great!
• Pop-up reminder alerts with robust repeat scheduling, flexible snooze and full customization.
• Pop-up timers with custom messages, countdown / count up, timer queues and more.
• Support for both timed and location reminders.
• Use Siri to create reminders and import from the Reminders app into Alarmed.
• iCloud syncing & backup. (Extras Package)
• Notes-as-checklist instantly transforms notes into actionable checklists.
• Categories to help you organize your reminders and timers.
• Over 140 high-quality custom sounds included.
• Are you alarmed?
KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Pop-Up Reminder Alerts
• Create a simple reminder with just a couple of taps.
• Want options? Alarmed offers full configurability, including robust repeat options, snooze, choice of custom sounds, pre-alarms, notes and more.
• Both timed and location reminders are supported.
• Drop-down panel for easy access to snoozing and notes.
• The Nag-Me feature allows for auto-repeating of reminders at regular intervals for a fixed period, or until you mark it as being done, whichever comes first. Helps to ensure that you get it done!
• DayMinders (Extras Package) features repeating reminders throughout the day, such as start at 9:00, repeat every 45 minutes for 8 hours.
• Import from the built-in Reminders app. Allows you to use Siri to quickly create reminders while on the go.
• Full sharing support (mail, message, print, AirDrop, etc.)
• Never forget something important again!
• Simple to create and use - tap, spin and go.
• From 1 second to 999 hours.
• Supports countdown, count up and timer queues
• Pause & resume.
• Super size timers for easy visibility.
• Countdown timers for the usual timing events, such as cooking, laundry, etc.
• Count Up timers for tracking progress on activities.
• Timer Queues are multiple timers in a single entity that fire in sequence.
• Includes over 140 custom sounds. From practical to fun to whacky.
• iCloud syncing keeps your data updated on multiple iOS devices as well as providing an off-device backup (Extras Package).
• Supports Interactive Notifications, which allow you to mark reminders done, snooze reminders, restart timers -- directly from the notification (lock screen, Notification Center, Apple Watch).
• Quick and easy to use with many advanced options which are there if you need them, out of the way if you don't.
• A built-in help system so you get the most from Alarmed.
• Database backup / restore (automatic backups on device, can email for safekeeping).
• Full VoiceOver Accessibility support.
• A Universal App with full native support for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
~~~ Are you Alarmed? ~~~
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please spread the word to your friends and be sure to write a review (or just rate it) on the App Store if you are so inclined ... it is greatly appreciated!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful and I hope the developer is reading this
I wish there was a way to email the developer like most apps allow. This app seems phenomenal. I only wish I could have a function where you can only use the snooze once and then after that the nagging alarm takes over. Otherwise I can keep hitting snooze. I like the idea to get one "get out of jail card" snooze and then I'm nagged every minute or every five minutes until I start the task. If I had the function to maybe use this news like this this app would be 10 stars. I'm hoping since the developer doesn't leave anyway to be contacted that maybe he reads the reviews here. Really wonderful that he puts this out for free in hopes that people will donate for all his work. If he has that snooze function I wrote above I'll pay.
The only other function that would be cool would it be if I ended up not doing something I could market as "failed" or whatever and the app would kind of keep track of my streaks for when I did do it or not. Maybe every 10 times I did it I get a little virtual reward like a flower or jewelry or something. And the more I did it the bigger the reward would be, the harder to get rewards. But if I failed too many times than those rewards would start disappearing. I hope the developer will consider taking this app to whole new level at least the option to turn this app over to a game to make new habits. Thanks. I hope you're listening Mr. developer.
Love this app and great support!
I’m a procrastinator with a bad case of A.D.D., and this has been my “go to” reminder app for about nine years. I’ve noticed there hasn’t been an update in some time and I’ve tried to find a comparable reminder app and I can’t find one. Please, please, PLEASE don’t stop updating this app! Thank you!
(Written about nine years ago:) This guy is awesome! I've had one issue (resolved on its own) and another time had a suggestion, both times he replied to my email promptly with personal attention. Every time there's an update, I go out of the way to update my app review because I feel that strongly about it. I'd be lost without this appl! I've been searching for an app which allows a quick way to add reminders with flexible snooze option because I always need to add quick reminders (I forget everything) and then I need to be able to snooze the reminder for variable times because I can't always get to the task and then I'll forget to do it later. This program us PERFECT!! Plus I use it for my reoccurring reminders! Now my calendar doesn't need to contain all my reoccurring reminders, making it difficult for me to actually see if I have anything that day! Love it! While the additional package has great features, I initially bought it because I felt the need to donate to ensure future support, and I've NEVER felt that way about an app! Wouldn't want David and his dog to go hungry! :)
Still learning how to make the best use of this, but only because it has such rich features and options, and I’m not used to having tools available that work so well. I’ve got ADHD and this has been such a big help for managing tasks, to-dos and building habits through repetition. Things I would like to see added: support for other sounds (ideally, the ability to import my own to the app), the ability to edit categories within a section (e.g., add timer categories in the timer tab, not just settings tab), and (I haven’t seen this, and I’m assuming it’s not there), the ability to look at items (timers, reminders, etc) using categories without the search tool (e.g., option to sort, group / list items by category). Last, the ability to use the auto-complete aspect of the day minder feature to auto-repeat the reminder at a certain time, but also track when I’ve actually marked a task as compete (for tracking purposes). I don’t see a way to do that now, other than creating lots of separate reminders, which takes away from the elegance of the day minder feature. Excellent app in free version and the pod version is worth every penny. I’m checking out the errands to do list now. Thank you!!
The developer, Yoctoville, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- David Mandell
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2015 David Mandell
- In-App Purchases
- Extras Package $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.