Welcome to Fly Delta, Delta’s award winning iOS app. With our dynamic Today screen which provides quick access to your boarding pass and other important day-of-travel information, Fly Delta makes travel easier than ever before.
• Enroll in Delta's SkyMiles® program and earn miles every time you travel
• Find, compare and book Domestic and International flights
• Book SkyMiles award tickets
• Purchase Delta Comfort+™ seats and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Reserve Preferred Seats like bulkhead and aisle
• Rebook cancelled flights or missed connections
• Manage your trips, profile and customize your travel preferences
• Check your SkyMiles account balance and current Medallion® status
• Check in, view your boarding pass and add it to Apple Wallet
• Pay for checked bags and track their location
• Check the latest flight status and receive flight and gate change notifications
• Save a photo to remember your parking spot
• Check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• View or change your seat
• Locate Delta Sky Club® lounges
• View interactive airport maps, public transportation details and weather information
• Get detailed info about our fleet and partners
• Map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• “Today” gathers everything you need for your day of travel into one convenient place
• “Feed” ensures you always have the latest flight updates, gate changes and more
• View countdown to departure and arrival along with gate and baggage carousel information on Apple Watch
The Fly Delta app for iPhone and delta.com are always free to use on Delta’s Wi-Fi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information.
Glass Bottom Jet™ a trademark of Delta Air Lines, Inc.
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes to keep things running smoothly
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
In fairness, there are many things this app does right - however, the plethora of things that are broken and that have been for years now merits a strongly worded inditement. The app consistently crashes with airport WiFi. Delta blames this on the local airport’s WIfI- but for a Multi-year Diamond Medallion with multiple million miles who sees hundreds of airports each year - it can’t always be the airports wifi - sorry Delta, that Dog don’t hunt! Also, the app crashes consistently (usually while I’m in the TSA line). For me, it crashed 1/2 the time I tried to use it in the last year (I wrote it down each time it crashed). This is unacceptable! You can change the amount of information stored on each device vs what has to be downloaded (and which is the likely cause of these crashes). For example, once my boarding pass has been downloaded - why does it need to be redone loaded every time I log on?? A simple byte of info indicating a change vs no change could flag it and give me the option of downloading an updated boarding pass or not - this would prevent it from crashing at the most in-opportune time (at the TSA line). Yes - I can bypass by taking a screenshot or saving it to my wallet - but most of the time I am running. If I’ve already downloaded my boarding pass - don’t make me log on and connect to get it again! I know you can fix this. Please do!!
I LOVE DELTA
I am loyal to very few large companies on this planet. My loyalty often winds up local whenever possible. However, with Delta, I feel as proud to be a loyalist as I do with a local business. They treat me right. When you earn status, IT MEANS SOMETHING! I capitalize that because with another major airline, my status I earned that was similar when I lived elsewhere and flew them a lot did nothing for me in comparison. I could go on and on about why I love Delta, but I’ll just end with the fact that they really try. They’ve improved. They’re staff is overwhelmingly good, and for a huge business like this, that is not easy. I’m a Delta loyalist for the rest of my days. The app works seamlessly by the way. I am supposed to mention that huh? Truly perfect app that will tell me right when my bags are loaded on the plane, at baggage claim, the whole 9’yards. Thanks Delta for being a good company. I hope this review makes someone happy, because I run a business and can’t even express the amount of people in your employ that have impressed and delighted me in my travels. Cheers! Flying you tomorrow!
This app is so close to 5 stars
Until just a month ago, I was a loyal Premiere Gold United customer. I have to travel for work and it seemed the Delta schedules were better for me so I decided to give them a try. Delta has been great... but this isn’t a review about Delta, this is a review about the Delta app. Being used to United, I didn’t like this app at first. It took me a little time to get used to it, but I have to say that now that I’ve been using it for about a month, it’s great! I really enjoy it. It seems fast, allows me to quickly request cabin upgrades, searching and purchasing flights is incredible easy and well designed for a small phone screen. I really love it!
So why only 4 stars? There’s really only one reason. I have no idea how to track how I’m doing toward reaching status without having to do a lot of math and use third-party apps to calculate my MQM and MQD for the trips I book. This is the only place where the United app is better. On United, each trip tells me specifically how manyMQMs and MQDs I’ll accrue for that trip. It also has a tool that looks at all my booked trips and will tell me how I’m tracking toward elite status based on future trips. This is a killer feature. Please, please consider adding this to the Delta app. If you add this feature, I’ll happily change my rating to 5 stars.
- Delta Air Lines, Inc
- 240 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.