From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Ocala Star Banner app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.ocala.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
We've updated the app experience complete with all new features. Download it now and we will show off the updates!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice to have the app
Not a fan of this app. The way the articles are arranged is very unattractive and annoying to navigate. Also, where is the search option to find a particular article in the app? Where is the ‘contact us’ option in the app? I would have just sent an email about this instead of leaving a public review but I couldn’t find a link in the app to do so. Seems like a ‘contact us’ option would also be a good idea to receive local news tips from the community....
Terribly written app
Local news content is fine but heads are cut off in pictures, almost impossible to read as the app Jumps around. This is also the only app I have ever used that after paying a subscription I continue to get pop up adds. Two stars is being generous. Please rewrite the software at least.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.