Schwab has one mission: to help you reach your financial goals.
Buy and sell stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options (1), and more right from your phone (2).
We’re committed to transparent pricing and low costs.
• Transfer as many accounts as you want to Schwab
• Get more details by visiting schwab.com/pricing.
Don’t have a Schwab account yet?
Getting started is easy. Open our most popular accounts right from the app including brokerage, Roth IRA, traditional IRA (3), and checking accounts.
Our app makes mobile investing easy:
• Use your finger, face ID or preset passcode to quickly and securely log in.
• See your account balances (including non-Schwab accounts), assets, and performance in one place.
• Place trades and monitor opportunities 24/7.
• Transfer money in a snap with mobile check deposit (4) and external account linking.
• Get breaking news, real-time quotes, and in-depth charts.
• Build customized watchlists and monitor market trends.
• Access videos, podcasts, and articles from investing experts.
• Customize your app experience with drag and drop modules and navigation.
Still looking to learn more? Visit schwab.com/mobile
Brokerage Products: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
1. Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options." Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request. https://www.theocc.com/Company-Information/Documents-and-Archives/Options-Disclosure-Document
2. Requires a wireless signal or mobile connection. System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and your mobile connection limitations. Functionality may vary by operating system and/or device. Mobile carrier data charges may apply.
3. View our IRA Center on Schwab.com for the IRA contribution guidelines and rules.
4. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply. See Schwab.com for more details.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. and Charles Schwab Bank, SSB are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products and services are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC. Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Schwab Bank, SSB, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. For details, please see www.sipc.org.
Please see Schwab.com or the Schwab Mobile App for more information.
Meet the latest Schwab Mobile App.
• Quantity Calculator. Convert Dollars to stock/ETF shares right from your trade ticket.
• Integrated Option Chains. Link to option chains from your options trade ticket to pre-fill your order.
• Market Data Streaming on Positions. Price data now streams real-time on your Positions page!
• Streaming Toggle Now in Settings. If you do not want to see streaming across the app, the ability to turn it off is now available in your Account Settings.
• Changes underneath the hood are being made to fix bugs and provide small enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best way to retrieve your lost or stolen funds!
I was impatient to carry out necessary research but I really wanted to jump on the crypto trading and investment buzz. Unfortunately for me, I invested 75,700 USD worth of bitcoin with a fraudulent company. I was happy to watch my account grow to 214,575 USD within a couple of weeks. But I didn't realize I was dealing with a scam company, until I tried to make an attempt to withdraw. I made a withdrawal request, and noticed my account was suddenly blocked for no apparent reason. I tried contacting customer support, but all to no avail. I needed my money back at all cost, because I could not afford to let it go. So I tried all possible means to make sure I recovered my scammed bitcoin. I did a lot of online search for help, and tried to see if there were other people who had any similar experience. I stumbled upon a cryptocurrency forum were a couple of people mentioned that they had been through the same process but were able to recover their lost cryptography funds with the help of RemotePundit So I file a report on RemotePundit @ Gmail and he was able to help me get back all my lost funds withing 2 weeks I feel indebted to him. Apart from trying to express my gratitude to them once again using this medium, I will recommend anybody who wants to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, funds lost to binary options forex, investment and any other form of online scam to reach out to RemotePundit @ gmail
Highly functional with a dated look
I’ve been using this app for over a decade and have experienced all the versions of it since. I can say, hands down, this is highly functional, reliable, mobile banking app with all the stock trading power you could ask for in the palm of your hand. I can tell you Schwab has Leo their app competitive with all the mobile banking functionality you would expect any bank to offer, plus the added power and flexibility of stock trading that also keeps up with the best of the industry players.
That being said, with all efforts for functional upkeep, it seems the user interface has taken a backseat as of late. Nowadays, the dark color-themed user interfaces are king on mobile Apps and most software in general, and they seemingly take advantage of high-contrast design with vibrant interactive dashboards. The Schwab app is uninspiring comprised of mostly white, light grey, or beige color schemes with a few static bar charts that look straight out of Windows 2000 - frozen in time.
Overall, the user interface has really begun to look aged and frankly, more than a bit out of date. For such an amazingly powerful mobile banking app, the user interface (UI) just feels lacking and could benefit from a major visual overhaul - One that helps to better position Schwab as a leader of online mobile banking and information technology space. A banking app for the future.
Excellent company & customer service
I opened a checking and savings account in 2009 after my son advised me that Schwab received the Number One ratings in 2008 and 2009. I was very hesitant to change checking accounts, as I had been with my locally owned bank since I was 14 years of age. After researching all of the benefits of “no cost” Investor Checking & Savings accounts I made the change. It sounded too good to be true. The benefits are incredible and I’m still surprised there are no charges for any of these benefits. And, the Customer Service Representatives are the best I’ve ever experienced in any business relationship. The Representatives are extremely knowledgeable in all areas and I’ve never been transferred to another individual to get my issue handled. Specifically, when my son lived in Tokyo, Japan for three years and I had to make multiple international transfers for him I never experienced any difficulties. Nor did he on the receiving end. Over the past 11 years anytime the subject of banking arises I always recommend Charles Schwab and take time to explain the outstanding account benefits and Customer Service. I’m still impressed! Keep up the great work.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Charles Schwab Corporation
- 240.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ©2023 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC.