- Another great game from Game Stew - by DarkDjango
- An excellent follow-up to the quirky Tower of Fortune - by Retr0spective
- Fantastically retro - by Stumpyjay
- Great minimalist pixel art. Sharp looking game - by ForestRayColson
- Gonna buy tower of fortune just because its from the same guys!!!! - by Droskie
- Hard as heck but wonderful! - by Admiral Snackbar
- Just as fun as Tower of Fortune! And just as addicting! - by Juliet M
- Original and fun - by 4ppleseed
- The gameplay is much deeper than what you see on the surface. Can't stop playing!! - by MilkcanRocks
- Very charming and elegant - by Ponder_Rosa
- War of Eclipse is great - by 148Apps, 4/5
- ... a near perfect balance between casual distraction and hardcore game - by AppsHappens
Appstore Customer Ratings
Average rating for all versions: 4.5/5
War of Eclipse is a retro style game that combines timing action, role playing, and adventure elements. You play as a captain who crashed in a battle but is saved by human survivors. As the fight against the aliens wages on you will unveil the truth about the war for the human world.
- One button gameplay that is easy to learn and play
- Retro style pixel graphics with detailed 8 bit art
- Challenge high scores in survival mode and see your ranking in the world
- Detailed tutorial and tips that are available at any time
- 7 air battleships to build and customize, including one ultimate battleship
- 7 endings to discover, see the story and experience the possibilities from different angle
- 35 enemy types to fight; they will shoot, charge, and ambush you, and also bomb your base
- Collect lost data that unveils the history behind the aliens and human world
- Random equipment includes: 20 kinds of parts combine with 50 kinds of abilities and 10 LV upgrade
- Different challenges during the battle, such as avoiding an ambush, battling in a lightning storm, and destroying the falling boss enemies before atmospheric friction burned you
- 20 achievements to conquer!
- Add new game info.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The learning curve felt hard, but once you get the hang of it it's surprisingly fun!
Only downside is when I want to start over from scratch I have to uninstall and reinstall.
Changed the game to focus micro transactions
If you look at gameplay from previous years, you’ll see that the charging time for enemies and the speed for the aiming was very much slower. As soon as you get ambushed now, if the enemy is strong enough, you have very little hope of getting out of there alive. It’s not even a grind to get the coins you need anymore, it’s just frustration to the point of quitting. But, instead of quitting their hoping you’ll buy their coins with real money even though you already bought the game. Well, they lost my business for any of their future games seeing as the’ll corrupt old ones they had made.
Perfectly simple; Simply perfect
I love this game, it's a seamless battle game with beautiful, imaginative artwork that is original. Cool story and so fun to play. No idea how I fund this game but I've always kept it on my device when I upgrade! Highly recommend it.
- GUAN LING WU
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Game Stew
- In-App Purchases
- 10000G $4.99
- 25000G $9.99
- 3000G $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.