Build a Great Chest & Strong Arms.
Train from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks.
● Get ready to live your dream.
Made by the Clear Sky Fitness Experts, the same people that built the famous Situps, Pull-ups, Squats, 5K Runner and 10K Runner apps.
----- ABOUT THE APP -----
Gradually go from 0 to 100 pushups in 10 weeks. The workouts are 3 times a week, 20 mins each.
The app's audio coach guides you on how many pushups to do, when to rest, and when to resume. During the instructions you listen to your favorite music, and the coach blends in when needed. The app keeps you motivated which is the key to success and the true magic of the app: you will earn wins and badges as you go along and the plan is achievable and enjoyable even by people that never liked to exercise.
With this app, you will have a Great Chest and Strong Arms.
——— FEATURES ———
AUDIO COACH FROM 0 TO 100 PUSHUPS
● personal audio coach guides you
● starts easy and slowly increases
● straight & simple, nothing to learn
● Integrated with Apple Health
3 EFFORT LEVELS
● Beginner: counter pushups
● Intermediate: knee pushups
● Advanced: full body pushups
YOUR MUSIC DURING WORKOUTS
● play your music while exercising
● audio coach gently blends in when needed
● compatible with ALL music apps
● earn wins and badges
● share your wins on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
● meet other trainees on our Facebook community
● motivational quotes for your mind & body
PERFECT for BEGINNERS
● 20 mins a day, 3 days a week, 10 weeks
● Designed to make anyone succeed
● Extensive guidance for beginners
● Stretching & warmup videos
● Answers to all common questions
● In App Purchases:
This App Offers In App Purchases Titled "Premium Upgrade"
• Premium Upgrade: includes full training plans and exercises, as well as plan updates
• The upgrade is either a 3 Month subscription, or a lifetime one time upgrade.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
----- CONTACT US -----
Dear customers, we are here for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app really helps build your regiment to a solid routine. I’ve tried many exercise apps and imo fitness22 has the best programs overall. I had trouble when returning from a hiatus because my app would only allow the trial version even though I purchased a bundle of apps. If you have this issue just go into settings through the app itself and restore purchases then kill app and restart. Once you open again after restoring it should be open all the way to the 10 week mark if you originally had it and/or payed for it. Keep in mind when you restore the purchases it might say that you have nothing to restore or something similar but tap ok and proceed to kill app and reopen. This has to be done for each app that may be glitched into a trial mode.
The Money Isn’t Right
I previously purchased the full version of this app and several others by Fitness 22 in a bundle. I was using and enjoying them but took a break from them for a couple months. Now I decide it’s time to start exercising again, open the app to pick back up where I left off (the beginning of week 5), and instead I’m greeted by a page asking me to start a subscription. I try to restore my purchases and am told I haven’t made any. The app remembers all of my progress so I know this isn’t an account glitch, it’s the developers trying to get me to pay for something I have already payed for. I enjoyed these apps, they were helpful in that they made it easy to follow a fitness plan of gradually increasing difficulty without having to plan it out myself. That was worth the $15 I believe I payed when I purchased the bundle. But are they worth a recurring payment? I think not. And I think it’s worth mentioning that it is not made clear whether the subscription is for just the one app or for the whole family of apps. If it’s just the one, then it is DEFINITELY not worth it. Just google a push up plan, you’ll get all the info and probably more context for it than you will from this.
I’ve been using this app for four months and I like the training schedule it takes me through. It’s been years since I’ve done push ups or bench press or any resistance training. I had doubts of ever being able to do push-ups. After following this app I can now do close to 100-push ups, granted it’s spread out over 5-sets. I’ve tried the other apps and they’re too vague or too aggressive in their training schedule. I recommend this app for people who want to get back into being able to do push ups or wants to get started doing them. By the way I’m no spring chicken anymore so you can do it regardless of your age.
- FITNESS22 LTD
- 91.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Fitness22 LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Premium $2.99
- Premium Subscription $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.