From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Visalia Times Delta app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• eNewspaper: Just like our print edition but accessible on your mobile devices. And access to USA TODAY and 200+ local eNewspapers.
• Terms of Service: https://cm.visaliatimesdelta.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subscriptions are charged to your account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Check out the new "Trending" module on the Top stories section to see what news is popular now.
• We've also updated the look and feel of the app and improved performance - let us know how you like it: reach out to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Good Local News
The Times-Delta continues to offer coverage of local events. The digital version allows me to view articles that I may have otherwise missed.
The Entire Paper Bites
The VTD has progressively gone down hill. It rarely covers local news but simply copies and pastes from the AP. We rarely see stories about Visalia in the local section, more likely to see Tulare, Porterville, or even larger metro areas out of our county. The paper in total is almost always less than 10 pages. The VTD and TAR should just combine because they are nearly the same print each day. Paying extra for access to digital print gets you 4 day old stories at best. VTD decided to take Labor Day off and not tell anyone, now their phone and computer lines are lit. After being kicked from online feedback and finally getting through via phone, the recording said we’d get a Sunday paper that never showed, then it claimed “technical difficulties” so I will have to waste more time once again about missed deliveries. This is not the first but rather one of many times of having to play games to try to get refunds for missed deliveries. The extremely sad part is that after putting in the time to reach the VTD, the refunds are never issued. Such a sickening waste, the whole paper, but it is the only paper in town really so the VTD laughs at us all the way to the back. There is a name for people that run companies like that but I don’t want my review kicked out for foul language.
No comic strips on the electronic version
I cancelled the print version of VTD after repeatedly no receiving the newspaper. I still get debited from bank account $28 a month. So we decided to get e-version a try. The good thing about it is the local news can be tracked back to old news. The bad news is there are no comic strips included in the e-version which I have enjoyed for many years. Also, most advertisements on the print-version are not included. I guess the advertisers have to pay more to appear on both versions. Anyhow, we do miss the print-version.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 190.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2023 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Visalia Times-Delta Digital Subscription $14.99
- Visalia Times-Delta Annual Digital Subscription $69.99