21 fun and educational games to help your child learn 2nd Grade lessons! Teach Second Grade lessons like multiplication, money, time, punctuation, STEM, science, spelling, suffixes, the human body, states of matter, cardinal directions and more. Whether they are just starting Second Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 6-9. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 21 lessons and activities are designed using real second grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 2nd grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
Includes 2 games provided for free, unlock all 21 through a simple in-app purchase.
• Odd/Even Numbers - Learn the difference between odd and even
• Greater and Less Than - Teach kids how to compare numbers, a critical second grade skill
• Place Values (Ones, Tens, Hundreds, Thousands) - Reinforces how to identify place values
• Alphabetical Order - Sort words correctly in a fun game, important for 2nd grade
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of second grade spelling words
• Telling Time - Learn how to set a clock and tell time
• Timed Math Facts - Quickly answer second grade math facts to earn soccer balls to shoot
• Multiplication - Fun and interactive way for your 2nd Grade student learn how to multiply numbers
• Positive/Negative Numbers - Learn how numbers can be less than zero
• Verbs, Nouns, and Adjectives - Teach your child the different types of words and how to identify them
• Punctuation - Drag punctuation to the correct place in a sentence
• Counting Money - Count money uses nickels, dimes, quarters, and bills
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Fun game to learn the difference between synonyms and antonyms
• Reading - Read 2nd grade level articles and answer questions
• Missing Numbers - Fill in the missing number to complete the equation, a perfect introduction to pre-algebra
• Suffixes - Build new words using a suffix and have fun blowing up asteroids
• Human Body - Learn about the parts and systems that make up the human body
• Cardinal Directions - Follow directions to navigate the pirate around the treasure map
• States of Matter - Identify types of matter and their phase transitions
• Seasons - Understand what causes seasons and how they differ
• Oceans - Learn about our oceans, the importance of them, and how to protect them.
• Calendars - Read a calendar and understand days of the week
• Density - Use water to determine which items are more dense
Perfect for 2nd grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, money, clocks, coin, spelling, multiplication, language, science, and problem solving skills while having fun! Second Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 6, 7, 8, and 9 year old children and students.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the game or have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
• Added 3 new lessons: Math Facts, Reading, and Density
• Improved adaptive learning AI to scale difficulty and close skill gaps
• Countless bug fixes and improvements to all lessons
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and Reviews
The Time clock doesn’t work.
It doesn’t let my child know if she answers correctly, therefore this past tear she has been skipping that game. We’ve bern working on it on our own sadly:(
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the issue! The clock game won't proceed until the time is set right, if it's not moving on then it's still not right. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can walk you through it a bit more. Thanks!
Love it 🥰
My kids LOVE this game and they say when the get home from school, “can I play my 2nd grade game mom?” And that means they LOVE it! So get this game for your little 2nd graders
Took my money
I just bought this app for my special needs son. Paid the yearly subscription fee and when I tried to log in it says my subscription has expired! Lost my money and got nothing unlocked or anything! I will be disputing this with my bank. I do not and will not recommend an app that takes from children.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the issue! Please email us at email@example.com so we can investigate and help get the games working for you or issue a refund.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RosiMosi LLC
- 88.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Kevin Bradford
- In-App Purchases
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $4.99
- Unlock All Games $4.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Yearly) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.