Take Creative Cloud with you to manage your files, install fonts, view tutorials, and discover apps on the go. It's all on your device, wherever you are.
ACCESS YOUR FILES
Download, share and preview your work saved in Creative Cloud. View Photoshop docs, Lightroom photos, Libraries, cloud documents, PDFs, XD prototypes, and mobile creations, even offline. Upload files to Creative Cloud in-app and from Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, and Apple’s File app. Create new libraries from your camera roll and Adobe Stock.
ALL ADOBE FONTS ON IOS
Browse, install, and create with Adobe Fonts, now on mobile. Access 1,300 fonts for free, 17,000 fonts with your Creative Cloud plan. Find missing fonts in documents. Install on mobile to activate fonts on all your devices.
Watch engaging tutorials about your favorite apps, learn new skills, tips, and tricks. Track your progress and pick up where you left off on the web.
2GB OF STORAGE
Free, basic Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of complimentary storage for file syncing and sharing.
Discover new Adobe mobile apps. Find and launch apps you’ve already installed.
Share designs and comments with your team. Get instant notification of their feedback.
Optional in-app purchases
Access over 17,000 Adobe Fonts with a subscription to Adobe Spark or Adobe Premiere Rush, which may be part of your active Creative Cloud subscription or available as standalone apps for US$9.99/month. Add an additional 20GB of Creative Cloud file storage for US$1.99/month. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase.
THE FINE PRINT
Do Not Sell My Information: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
- A NEW LOOK: New icons and the ability to find your most recently edited creations first
- QUICK ACTIONS: Easily crop, straighten, or remove the background from an image
- LIVESTREAMS: Watch live and recorded video of creative pros using your favorite apps
- POINTERS: Magic Keyboards and Trackpads shine with pointer shapes and effects (iPad only)
- NEW FONTS: Adorn Engraved Expanded, Alternate Gothic ATF, Alternate Gothic Compressed ATF, Alternate Gothic Condensed ATF, Alternate Gothic Extra Cond ATF, Arpona, ArponaSans, Aunt Mildred MVB, Ballinger, Ballinger Condensed, Ballinger Mono, Ballinger X-Condensed, Bebas Neue Pro, BigCheese OT, Bilo, Blockhead Illust OT, Bossa Nova MVB, Bovine MVB, Bovine Round MVB, Brush ATF, Buckboard Pro, Cafe Mimi MVB, Calliope MVB, Celestia Antiqua MVB, Chanson d'Amour, Cheee, Chowdown, Coldsmith Pro, Crackly, Curve, Degular, Degular Display, Degular Text, Despina, Diazo MVB Cond, Diazo MVB Ex Cond, Diazo MVB Rough1 Cond, Diazo MVB Rough1 Ex Cond, Diazo MVB Rough2 Cond, Diazo MVB Rough2 Ex Cond, DNPShuei4goBStd, DNPShuei4goStd, Dovetail MVB, Duende Light Pro, Duende Pro, Embarcadero MVB Pro, Emmascript MVB Std, Fantabular MVB, Fantabular Sans MVB, Fave, Franklin Gothic ATF, FreightBigCmp Pro, FreightDispCmp Pro, FreightNeoCnd Pro, FreightTextCmp Pro, Garamond ATF Micro, Garamond ATF Subhead, Garamond ATF Text, Gaultier, Gothicus, Gothicus Roman, Grenadine MVB, Greymantle MVB, Greymantle MVB Extras, Gryphius MVB, Harri, Headline Gothic ATF, Hello My Love Ornaments, Hello My Love Pro, Hotsy Totsy MVB, Kade, Laski Sans, Laski Sans Stencil, Laski Slab, Laski Slab Stencil, Lavigne Display, Lavigne Text, Livermore Script ATF, Maecenas, Magnesium MVB, Magnolia MVB, Manometer, ManometerSans, Margin MVB, Mascot MVB, Mobley, Mono45 Headline, Mortise, Nanum Brush Script, Nanum Pen, NanumGothic, NanumGothicCoding, NanumMyeongjo, Nocturne Serif, Ohno Fatface, Oskar, Oskar Inline, Peccadillo MVB Eight, Peccadillo MVB Ninety Six, Peccadillo MVB Twenty Four, Pedestria MVB, Pika Ultra Script, Pinecone MVB, Pinecone MVB Rough1, Pinecone MVB Rough2, Pitchfork, Poppi OT, Poster Gothic ATF, Poster Gothic Cond ATF, Poster Gothic ExCond ATF, Poster Gothic Round ATF, Poster Gothic Round Cond ATF, Poster Gothic Round ExCond ATF, Pressio, Quador, Quador Display, Railroad Gothic ATF, Sacre Bleu MVB, Sinter, Sirenne Eighteen MVB, Sirenne SeventyTwo MVB, Sirenne Six MVB, Sirenne Text MVB, Solano Gothic Pro MVB, Solitaire MVB Pro, Span, Span Compressed, Span Condensed, Sweet Fancy Script, Sweet Gothic, Sweet Gothic Serif, Sweet Sans Pro, Sweet Square Pro, Sweet Titling No. 11, Sweet Titling No. 22, Sweet Titling No. 26, Sweet Upright Script, Tangly Lines, Tasman, Tenon, Thingbat OT, Thunderhouse Pro, Turbinado Bold Pro, Turbinado Light Pro, Turbinado Pro, Utile, Utile Display, Verdigris MVB Pro Big, Verdigris MVB Pro Text, Vibro, Wedding Gothic ATF, Wedding Gothic ATF Wide, Winco, Worker 3D, ZeitGuys OT, Zooja Elements and Borders, Zooja Light Pro, Zooja Pro
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Highly Recommend, Exceeds Over And Beyond Your Ordinary Artsy Software!
This APP has me totally mesmerized and in love with each and every last component of it. I see why it goes for high dollar purchase price, like creativity doesn’t come at a price enough in life. I am starting off in beginner mode and hope to land and work my way up to just pleasing myself with the experience, thoughts, and lessons learned that all steam from creative knowledge. There is no other artistic software like Adobe Creative Cloud. This software gets over and beyond five twinkling golden stars! The creators of this intense software have changed the lives of many people by allowing them to have self-expression. That is important in culture today, because if your not being yourself then you are considered fake, and it’s much easier to just allow your creativity to flow. I hope on this journey I get everything I have been dreaming of and beyond with artistic experiences. Thanks for helping me find my new obsession and hobby. The creators of Adobe Creative Cloud Software rock my socks off! It’s just an overall good feeling of being part of a supportive community. Thanks for the opportunity to join and try to find my creativity again. I’m super ready to both imagine and visualize just like when I was a young child. Adobe Creative Cloud is the best inspiration and motivation of all time!
Very impressed with all adobe apps in one place
I’ve always very much loved all of the Adobe Lightroom and photoshop and most all of the Adobe apps. I love the photo editing apps and I’m learning more about the other apps that are on creative cloud that I haven’t had the chance to use yet. This creative cloud app is so good and it has so many different apps and features that I just may sign up for the monthly fee to have accessibility to the extra features. All of the apps are so wonderful. And I am not one to pay a monthly subscription but for this one I think I will and it will be so worth it. So like I said I am very, very impressed and thank you for creating this app that has all the other apps included! It makes it easy fun and I just love to create. Thank you.
I ran into bugs logging into my second adobe account, where it would just crash but probably the most consistently issue is when adding psds to the cloud and they will not show up unless you physically refresh it. It also doesn’t work well with iOS’s UX well, dragging psds off the iPads folders or images from photos won’t work as well as directly saving psds to CC from other apps like Procreate errors out. Trying to do you thing in batches, for instance selecting then duplicating, deleting, or exporting only leads to a pop-up that says unable to complete. (This has always been a issue with creative cloud on the web as well, simple things like deleting multiple files at once is impossible.) when clicking on a file, all of the options on the bottom bar provided when clicking on a file lead to error messages except for leaving a comment. I would think a much more practical option would be to open in a relevant app. There’s a lot of confusion and redundancy between what’s in creative cloud, and cloud of documents, offline which could really be more simplified with an icon on the thumbnail or streamlined. A good reference point the way you can simply drag and drop files to organize and create folders in other apps like procreate and affinity designer. Adobe is still really lacking on the mobile side but this is literally a file management app with management issues. Please consider improving on these points Adobe, I feel like my two stars are being gracious.
- Adobe Inc.
- 157.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- CC Storage (20 GB) $1.99
- Spark Subscription - Monthly $9.99
- Rush Subscription - Monthly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.