TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows your employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets.
Accurate, electronic time data replaces paper timesheets and makes payroll and invoicing faster and less costly. TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geo-fencing.
With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app Scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE...
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees.
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, leave & holiday time
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up custom approvals
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Our latest version keeps TSheets in tick-tock shape.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Kelsey T. Rocks! (and she’s a dog lover - BONUS!)
With one of the latest updates - I’m not sure if it was a TSheets update or a QuickBooks update - The mobile version of the time tracking system required that my employees select a customer when tracking their time. We are very small company and only have one employee who is tracking his time and therefore, we do not need time tracking at that detailed level. I chatted with Kelsey T. today to ask how I can remove that required field. She explained why the field is required and what needed to be done to “un-require” it. When I asked her what I needed to do, she went ahead and did it for me. It seemed to be an easy fix on her end as it only took a minute and I appreciated her doing it, saving me time. Kelsey is not the first customer support person I have chatted with from T – sheets. I have probably talked to three or four people and every single one of them provided the best customer service I have ever experienced. I’m giving Kelsey extra kudos today because she shares my love of dogs and congratulated me on good news that I received about my dog while we were chatting. Thank you Kelsey for helping me today and thank you TSheets for being so awesome.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear Kelsey and the rest of the customer experience team provided you amazing service :D If you love dogs, you should see our fun-dogs Slack channel. It's a daily update of the world's cutest and cuddliest puppies <3 It definitely brightens all of our days around here! We hope your day is as awesome as watching a momma dog teach her pup to walk down stairs <3
- TSheets Team
Outstanding customer service!
Once again I am proud to say I use T-sheets bc this time Dustin saved the day! Each time I call in I learn something new and more details about the digital functionality of my business tracking gets smoother and smoother! And that’s not bc I’m techy at all!!! But thanks to their diligent help to make sure they understand how my business functions we are little by little setting even my QB to function better. I know how things work on paper but the transition into programs has been a steep learning curve. Honestly TSheets doesn’t pass the buck when it comes to making things function and breaking it down so you understand. As much as I hate overhead the combination of QBO, T-sheets, and Expensify has simplified my life so much! Once again one of the great employees at T-sheets, this time Dustin, held my hand as I was trying to understand how to customize my invoice. Then when he had exhausted his capabilities he helped me prepare how I should ask for further assistance with QBO. Bless his heart! 2+ hours and now I understand how these programs should function together and what result I am looking for. So excited! We are getting somewhere! Thanks Dustin!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! We made sure to pass it along to Dustin! If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via the Contact TSheets feature of your app or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a phenomenal day!
- TSheets Team
Ever since scheduling
We have had tsheets for years. It was always great, awesome customer service. However, since scheduling our phone apps have been having issues mainly with iPhones. We have had many phone calls and tech support requests with tier two help buuut, every time someone calls or responds its the same blanket response: reset the app or delete and reload. Which granted doesn’t take that long however, every time I do it it deletes all my sheets since the last sync. Which is the problem, our phones will sync for a few hours, a few days then poof they stop. Another response was you can’t close down your app. Well that seems like a software problem not a user problem. And yes I have used WiFi for 31 hours straight with my screen saver off to see if it would sync my 91 sheets. But nope. It’s been months if not a year since this problem has been ongoing, still no fix. I wish I could come in to a location and show them the problem, or let them deal with it. I have to much time invested in this app it to me and please use it constantly to switch services however I am becoming closer and closer to that option. Tsheets also told me to turn off a bunch of the options and only view a few members of my team...
Developer Response ,
Hey Thomas, we apologize you have been having issues for some time now. We would love to take a further look and diver deeper into the issue to try to get this resolved for you. If you could send in a report via Report a Problem feature in Settings, we can begin looking into it. This would allow us to get a better look into the issue. - TSheets Team
- TSheets.com, LLC
- 156.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 TSheets.com, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.