The CAPAddicts! Rewards app is your golden ticket to earning fanatically delicious food and countless perks. Enjoy earning points, receiving exclusive offers, and unlocking rewards. For every $1 you spend, you will earn 1 point. Earn 100 points to unlock your $10 reward. From a quick sub for lunch to catering orders, the time has come where you get rewarded for every dollar.
• Rewards: Track your points and unlock $10 rewards in the CAPAddicts Rewards Program.
• Surprise Offers: Receive free surprise offers through the app for being a loyal member of our rewards program.
• Invite Friends: Get 10 points when you join through Facebook and get an additional 10 points for referring our mobile app to your friends.
• Favorites: Set your favorite order how you like it, give it a name, and checkout each time in less than 5 steps!
• Online Ordering: Order online and skip the line, straight from our mobile app.
• Delivery: Choose pick up or delivery - we will bring the subs to you! Delivery available at most locations.
• Store Locator: Find shops near you, get directions, shop hours and phone numbers.
- Save your vehicle details for quicker curbside checkout
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Review the app, not the restaurant
People seem to forget this is about reviewing the app; not the restaurant!!!
As an app; they have a functional rewards program that pushes deal out every so often. There is also a find a restaurant location built in and the "all important" let's get social. The best part is the integrated online order. It's simple. It's effective. And it doesn't cost extra!
The app has a tutorial (unnecessary) to walk through everything. I've never had the app crash. Almost everything works. Sometimes the barcode scanner doesn't work, but they have a manual input system for that.
All in all, Id add a feature that tracks how I like my sandwich. Why? Well people trim them out differently; it would be cool to see what people do and how they like it all over the country. I'd much rather see that then the stupid pre generated text spam "I just ate at Capriotti's" that serves as the social media content.
Overall. The app is 4 stars. Dropped a half star for barcode non functionality and a half a star for annoying / non imaginative "social media" focus. Bonus points for the online order system, good map/locator and solid rewards tracking system.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We will pass this on to our team for further consideration :)
cheese selection options
I love capriottis and I love the app. Only thing I would request would be the option to select the cheese for your sandwich. The customization feature allows you to select no cheese but sometimes I would rather have provolone than American or vice versa.
Updated app and now doesn’t work
I’ve use this app for years and worked well. Was just forced to update the app in order to place an order and now it does not work. When you try to login it just crashes. I’ve tried it about 30 or 40 times at this point different locations different Wi-Fi‘s and always the same thing enter my email address then next and enter password then login in and immediately crashes. Even tried resetting the password and the same thing happened. Clearly this update needs to be corrected and until it is I’m not going to go to Capriotti’s. Bad enough I lost all my current rewards. Won’t even let me submit review as no matter what I type nickname taken including my actual name
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAPRIOTTIS SANDWICH SHOP INC
- 66.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Punchh Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.