Your fitness and health dashboard, designed and based on Apple Health app (a.k.a. HealthKit) on iPhone / iOS.
Featured on Superphen:
- Designed for Apple Health app, more ways to view and interact with your data
- Separates data from your iPhone vs from wristbands (Fitbit, Jawbone, etc)
- Monitor your achievements in percentages, helps you reach your fitness goals
- Displays on both iPhone and Apple Watch
- Shows data in Daily, Weekly, Monthly, for maximum date range
- Change units (km/mi)
- Choose your own theme color
- Shows steps and distances (automatically for iPhone 5S / 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows flights climbed (automatically for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus)
- Shows heart rate (automatically for Apple Watch)
- Shows sleep, calorie, Nike Fuel data
- Shows weight, BMI, body fat percentage, lean body mass
Health Dash reads your personal health data from Apple HealthKit. Data is displayed to you for your convenience; we don’t send it to our server, don’t send it to any 3rd party, and will never use it for advertisement purposes.
- Walking and Running Distance
- Heart Rate
- Flights Climbed
- Cycling Distance
- Active Calories
- Body Mass Index
- Body Fat Percentage
- Lean Body Mass
- Scale Created by Rohan Gupta from the Noun Projects
- Checkmark Created by Arthur Shlain from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by SuperAtic LABS from the Noun Projects
- Fire Created by Eugen Belyakoff from the Noun Projects
- Moon Created by P.J. Odor from the Noun Projects
Optimize for iOS 11 !
Ratings and Reviews
Great app. Watch app needs a little work.
Would be helpful to have the goal percentages on the watch app so you know if you’ve reached your goal or how close you are to completing it. Maybe also have a percentage of total completion for selected goals to know when you are done for the day in both the iPhone and watch app.
The app does what it's supposed to do and does it cleanly - it consolidates your data on steps, distances, flights, weight and BMI onto one convenient dashboard (there are a few other subjects to choose from, but not many). From the dashboard, you can easily move to more detailed analysis of each subject. Now that Apple has inexplicably destroyed their own built-in health app, Health Dash comes in very handy. *AND* this app can show you your data in line-graph (as opposed to bar graph) form and allows you to set goals. The dashboard shows how far you are from each goal, again in a very clean, intuitive display.
Simple and easy to use. I like the different themes, but more colors would be nice too. I was a little confused at first when I went to put my data in, and I could not type in my weight. After five minutes the app asked my Apple iPhone if it could access my weight. I said yes, and I immediately noticed in my data chart you could now see how much I weigh. That part was the most impressive to me! I will be keeping this app to try it out simply because it has a straight forward design to track your health and fitness with no annoyances or ads in the way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.