Cash Cast: Cashflow Forecasts 4+
Budget? No. Financial plan!
- Offers In-App Purchases
Time to stop budgeting and start planning. Our app helps you achieve your financial goals in minutes each month and in complete privacy. Try it out!
Privately, users tell us things like: "I can't live without it..." or "...I'd give up my girlfriend before giving up your app". We can relate! Cash Cast has been the #1 go-to financial planner for thousands and it's also the same tool we've been using for over a decade now.
Take control of your financial future with the best budgeting strategy know to mankind: Cashflow Forecasting!
* Stop backtracking your spent and start forecasting your future
* A better way to budget securely, privately & free
* No Ads, No gimmicks & No Snooping
Doesn't it pain you to pay some other budgeting apps and still not knowing how much will be in your bank account 3 month from now? We do not ask our users to pay anything, they come to us and contribute! We believe that we all deserve a peace of mind when it comes to money management so that we can better focus on what matters to us most.
Cash Cast is simple and powerful. In just a few minutes it can manage your personal budget or the entire household including your small business in one app. No more tracking and analyzing of where your money disappears, you'll plan your financial future and never need to look back again!
Simple as 1-2-3:
- Enter your Net Income(s) schedule
- Enter your Expenses or Budget items schedule
- See your Cashflow Forecast for up to 3 Years or just 30 days
- Visualize your planned Vacation, Mortgage or Car purchases directly in your Budget
- An Orange highlight identifies when your projected budget dips bellow your comfort zone
- A Red highlight warns when your future budget dips bellow the dreadful zero to avoid fees
- Keeps automatically updating your forecast so you can always plan up to 3 years ahead
- Provides summary charts that show how your future income and expenses get distributed
- Supports multiple forecasts to plan the entire family budget in a combined forecast
- Capable of transfers between forecasts and renaming of unlimited forecast Accounts/Groups
- Capable of forecasting crypto Assets with your own volatility and growth rate settings
- Provides the ability to setup Filters and create custom Combined forecasts
- Works with your iOS Calendar to quickly setup Alerts to keep track of variable expanses
- Passcode and/or Face/TouchID capable to protect your privacy
- Archives your old forecast items and allows for a pie chart analysis
- iCloud sync enabled
- Export capable
For best results, remember to keep your variable entries up do date!
Cash Cast is empowered by your honest feedback ~ keep it coming & thanks in advance!
Quick Privacy Note:
We do not collect ANY information about your financial status, this app is FREE and all data are kept safe with standard iOS privacy protections on your phone and your iCloud account. Unless you actually share a screenshot or an export of your forecast yourself, only people with access to your device(s) can access data in Cash Cast.
Finally, we are not to be held liable for anything that may result from the improper use of the app or any potential erroneous data provided by the App itself. This is a free software and while we take every precaution to make it reliable and user friendly, it's at each user's own risk. In the end, users are the driving force behind both: quality and usability ~ the more feedback we receive the better it gets!
- Fix for End of Month Principal and Interest dates
- Added ability to edit individual loan payments
+ As always few small tweaks!
Ratings and Reviews
So far, it’s great!
I have a better handle on my cash flow and expenses after 1 night of setting it up than I’ve ever had. This just works - add/customize expense names, flexibility with dates for week/month/year/one time. I’m paid every two weeks and this made it easy to see where I was getting low, as well as the impact of service charges that just need to go! Update: even better on day 2. It’s easy to delete accounts from the list by swiping left and clicking delete - as i discovered from setting things up wrong. Now the savings line is going up! And boy have I been wasting money. Analyzing the past expenses to fine tune this process is next. Thanks CostLog!
Wish I didn’t update
I have been using this app for several months. I updated and it wiped all my information. I re-entered everything and the iCloud sync takes forever to update. I have tried to update my starting balance several times before with no luck. Also, the archived transactions seem to be omitting the previous 3 days or more of information. My starting balance will be off from expected, I look in the history and the past several days of transactions are missing and don’t appear to be accounted for in the balance. This morning I looked at my starting balance and it was $3000 more than expected. I went to history and flipped back and it went up another $3000 on top of what was already there with no apparent explanation-making the forecasted balances essentially useless. Never had issues with glitches like this before the update. Hope it can get fixed quickly! I check this app pretty much every day to compare to my bank account and what has cleared that was due.
Developer Response ,
Rebecca, these issues should now be fixed in 1.9.7. It’s been a bit rough the past few months but we’re focused on much better user experience and reliability for the 2.0 app rewrite - thanks for understanding!
New review, amazing customer service
I had made two prior reviews criticizing this app. On both occasions, someone responded very promptly; so promptly in fact, that I thought it was fake. But no. I corresponded with an actual person who listened to my griping, and took a genuine interest in addressing my issues, as well as proffering advice on how to use the app effectively.
I am pleased to write this positive review, and have every confidence that any future issues or improvements will be met with and handled timely, appropriately, and professionally. Thank you so much.
Developer Response ,
Please contact us directly via the app using UserVoice or email so we can provide personal support. You should be able to edit any schedule or single forecast item - only few exclusions apply to archived items. We’ll be able to assist you much better via regular support channels. AppStore reviews was never meant for support and bug reports it was designed for overall app review only. TY
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QApps LLC
- 17.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Czech, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © QApps LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Support future major releases $39.99
- Support future enhancements $26.99
- Support daily upkeep $14.99
- Monthly Contributions $1.99
- Annual contributions $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.