Three reasons to choose this app: Variety, Variety, and Variety!
- 300+ exercises, with video, with professional voice guidance
- ~100 pre-built workout designed by a celebrity personal trainer
- Unlimited variety of workout, auto generated each time so that you are never bored
TrackMyFitness is just like having your own personal trainer on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Just select your workout and get moving!
- Get faster results with a fitness program designed by a personal trainer based on your fitness level, goals, and more.
- Enjoy fresh, new workout videos including Weight Loss, Cardio, HIIT, Abs, and Strength Training
- Auto generate workout base on your workout type, duration, level.
- Customize and create your own workouts
- Workout routines designed by celebrity personal trainer, Coach Kozak, have been used by millions to achieve unbelievable results.
- Expert instruction with full length workout videos.
- Follow your motivational trainer using your iPhone or Apple Watch or Apple TV.
- Watch timer instructs you how long to perform each exercise and how long to rest.
- Get more accurate calories burned feedback than with typical fitness trackers because TrackMyFitness knows EXACTLY which exercises you’re performing!
- Stay motivated with remarkable progress tracking including 1 rep max estimates and calories burned
- Verbal cues from personal trainers make sure you’re using proper form to keep you safe and healthy.
- Connect with Apple Health app when using Apple Watch to read heart rate and contribute to activity rings.
We appreciate your feedback. If you see a problem or have a suggestion, please do not just leave a negative rating (yes 4* is a bad rating, we have a high standard :-)), because we have no idea why.
Please tell us the problem so that we can improve the product by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like other reviews have mentioned, we provide speedy support and we typically respond within 30 minutes.
In-App Subscription Details:
The TrackMyFitness Elite subscription is $4.99 per month / $39.99 per year and operates on a 30 / 365 day cycle. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of $4.99 / $39.99. You may manage your Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to TrackMyFitness Elite.
Get around subscription restoration problem
Ratings and Reviews
Great personal trainer app
Trying to get back in shape and this makes it super easy. When you are a working mom of toddlers like me, it can be very easy to just execuse for not having the time. But with there being options for quick workouts as well as having more intense options it's great for those days when you have a lot of time and those when you don't.
Constant crashes, missing basic exercises/features
I really want to love this app but I just can't get it to work for even a full workout. If I start a workout on my phone the app either crashes or freezes a few exercises in while on my Apple Watch the animations don't load or display, all I get is the loading symbol spinning and spinning and spinning. I can't make it through a single workout without the whole thing crashing which forces me to restart the workout all over again. When the app does work however it is wonderful, the best that's available, I just can't seem to keep it working for any consistent length of time. I've tried deleting and re-installing it but that hasn't worked either. Oh and running a workout with your watch is 100% tethered to your phone so you can’t leave your phone in a locker at the gym.
Also, this app is also plagued by very infrequent updates so if there’s a bug you can count on it not being fixed anytime soon. It’d be nice to see more updates and more exercises added to the app, especially since we’re paying a subscription. If you guys want to keep my family and I then we need to see some changes, and soon (our subscription expires in 1 month and 3 weeks), otherwise we will switch to another app, one the developer actually cares to fix, update, and expand.
Good Work! Best personal trainer
I have the 1 month trial and I've tried all the Premium programs, love the workout auto generation thing. I am really contemplating a year's subscription (Which is very affordable). The music is good, haven't heard anything crazy. The instruction is very thorough and helpful. I'm breaking a sweat and I'm constantly being challenged. The variety is unmatched in any other apps.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vimo Labs Inc.
- 108.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Vimo Labs Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- TrackMyFitness Elite Subscription $4.99
- TrackMyFitness Elite Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.