Get the information you need, when you need it, and stay informed and connected from wherever you are.
The LabCorp Patient mobile app is easy to use and has convenient features that put you within reach of your health care at all times. Here are just a few of the things you can do, from the convenience of your mobile device:
• Find a lab and check in for your lab service visit prior to arrival
• Receive a QR code on your device for appointment check in
• Receive a notification when lab test result(s) are ready
• View, download and print your official lab test result report(s)
• View and manage historical lab test result(s) (available for lab results after November 2011)
• Receive a notification when an electronic bill is available
• View, download, print and pay your bill(s)
• Manage health information for your dependents
• Manage profile preferences
• Manage and reset your password
• Log in using your fingerprint*
• Learn about Better Together opportunities to participate in research offered by LabCorp and Covance that can improve the quality of your life and the lives of others
*Or other biometric based on the capability and specifics of your mobile device
Thanks for using LabCorp Patient. We will update our app as often as possible to make it easier, faster and more reliable for you. Here are a few of the enhancements in the latest update based on reviews and feedback: Improvements in reliability and performance, bug fixes as well as fixes for reported registration issues. We watch our Ratings and Reviews carefully for your feedback on the current version and other capabilities that are important to you. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t see daughter’s lab results
I would have given app 5 stars if I could see my daughters lab results. She is added as a dependent and I can click on lab results but nothing shows up.
Great for Results, Not So Much for Making Appts
All of the results integrations are fantastic, but the appointment scheduling is very disappointing, as the app launches a browser for this. Would like to see this available in the actual app and with a little better designed search process than the browser version. Should have the option to pick a date, time range and max distance and see options at nearby locations. Searching by distance and then having to check availability each spot one by one is REALLY cumbersome.
I tried for at least five times to register and each time for different reasons they did not allow access to my account. I contacted them by email (going again through their quite inquisitive interrogatory) and the answer I received after one day was evasive, even arrogant I may say (“please provide us with your first and last name”). I do not know how successful are others dealing with them online, but to me their “site” is just a tool for collecting private information !!!
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- 50.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laboratory Corporation of America
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.