The Labcorp Patient mobile app is easy to use and has convenient features that help you manage your health. Here are just a few of the things you can do, from the convenience of your mobile device:
• Find a lab and schedule an appointment
• Check in at a Patient Service Center by scanning a QR code at our kiosk or checking in from your mobile device
• Receive a notification when your lab test results are ready
• View, download, and print your official lab test result report
• View historical lab test results
• Receive a notification when a bill is available
• View, download, print, and pay your bills
• Share your account with someone else
• Add minors to your account to manage their lab testing information
• Manage your profile preferences
• Reset your password
• Log in using your Face ID or Fingerprint
• Learn how you can participate in clinical research offered by Labcorp
Labcorp has launched a new Patient app with a streamlined experience and features that help you manage your health. Here are a few of the latest enhancements:
• New linked accounts feature that allows you to add minors to your account, share your account with others and have them share their account with you
• New result view and official lab result PDF with trending
• Redesigned dashboard and streamlined navigation
• Bill pay experience with visibility to invoices and receipts
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I used to go to another Lab for blood work which was further from my home as a few places closed. So I called to see if t Lab Corp took my insurance. They did so I went there for the first time. What a difference. The front desk person was VERY helpful and made it simple and quick to sign in. I had a short wait as a walk in and the woman who did the test was so efficient and nice. This is where I would recommend to anyone needing those services.
Lame that when you’re scheduling an appointment, app kicks you into web browser to do that. Then what’s the point of the app? I downloaded the app specifically because I did not want to use the web browser to schedule my appointment ! Everything should happen inside the app. Also, all the capchas when I’m checking if appointments are available at different locations…I signed in with my password…that shouldn’t be necessary. Also, showing my birthdate, but covering my email and phone number. Again, I signed in with my password and I’ve used you guys before…no reason to put my birthdate on the screen…that’s much more valuable to identity thieves.
Labcorp App is nearly useless!
I have a Labcorp account set up and can log in. I got the app to track and manage my lab work - it does neither! I cannot see my doctor ordered labs to verify the are “in the system” to make an appointment or show up for blood work! I cannot see billing information for my personal account without first entering a reference number from some paperwork! If I could actually get lab work completed and paid for, I might see the results- but no one answers a phone to address questions!
Don’t they know this is the electronic age and my “secure” personal account should have all the necessary relevant LabCorp data to be useful??
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- 81.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Laboratory Corporation of America