The MyEEHealth app provides easy access and support for patient care, from scheduling your first appointment to using MyChart to access your medical record.
Key features include:
• Schedule doctor appointments and common tests, like lab services and mammograms
• Find location information and view wait times for Walk-in Clinics, Immediate Care Centers and Emergency Rooms
• Manage your health information using MyChart to stay connected to your doctor, get appointment reminders and view test results.
• Allows you to securely send Bluetooth device glucometer readings to their providers office through HealthKit.
MyEEHealth now supports push notifications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like the easy access to my medical chart in the palm of my hand. I can also send my doctor a message through the app, it really is a great app.
I finally downloaded this app to access my medical information. It’s very user friendly and I like having easy, fast access to my appointments and test results. I also appreciate the messaging feature to contact the physicians. Great app!
Convenience made easy
I really like this app. It prides quick and easy information on ER wait times and easy access to My Chart.
- Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare
- 100.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Epic Systems Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.