We’ve updated the app based on your feedback:
• Choose a repair shop, drive-in, rental car or other service when filing a personal auto insurance claim
• Face ID & Touch ID login
• Apple Pay
• Performance – Better, faster and more stable
• View pending payments and future bills
• Scan the VIN to add or replace a vehicle on your policy
• Refresh main screens by “pulling down”
• Quickly pay your bill
• Add, edit and delete preferred payment methods
• Add, edit and stop automatic payments*
• View, save and share auto & pet insurance ID card
• Manage your auto policy
• View and save Auto and Homeowners policy documents
• Accident Checklist – Steps to consider if you are in an accident
• Get roadside assistance
• File or an auto or property claim
• Agent contact info
• Manage your document delivery and communications preferences
• Get an auto, renters or homeowners insurance quote
* Subject to eligibility
New - Manage the drivers on your policy.
Ratings and Reviews
Nationwide wide auto insurance
Nationwide is amazing! I never had a problem with using you guys as my car insurance! I have full coverage and it’s one bill I don’t mind paying! I had a flat tire a few months back. I was stressing out at first. I have a new born baby girl. My brother reminded me I have nationwide road side assistance. Nationwide had a guy out to my house in 40 minutes to change my tire! Definitely happy customer! Made my entire month! I am one busy single mom to my baby girl. I feel very safe knowing I have full coverage with nationwide. The app is really easy to use. I love that it’s so convenient for me. Definitely great care insurance. Thanks nationwide! Definitely on your side! :)❤️
I don’t know what other reviewers are talking about. This app has improved over and over for the last few months. It does what it is supposed to do. Very simple and easy to understand. Other low ratings could be more human related than application flaws. Get the App if you want to cut on wait times with customer service or call your local agent whose number is provided in the app and actually works when you request to make the call!! Good job guys keep it up.
Borderline Useless App from a company that is not much better.
My credit card number changed when I got a new one. The very first thing I did was update all my auto pay accounts. Apparently, this was too much for the App to handle.
On a Saturday I get a text saying I have a few days to pay before my coverage lapses and by the way we are charging you an extra $30 because we tried to charge your old card.
Immediately, I try calling and nobody is there to take my call.
Long story short, Nationwide makes a mistake, I get billed an extra $30, and they interrupt my weekend to lmk all of this but aren’t there to answer any calls that may result from these texts.
For the amount of money I’m paying monthly, one would think that they would at least have a working app. It’s 2020.
Please save yourself the trouble and stay away from this company.
*** Update *** 6 months later I’m trying to print out my new insurance card. The app STILL does not work. Also, unlike last time, the website does not work.
Finding a new car insurance company just made the top of my to do list. This company is a joke. Avoid at all costs.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear about all of the complications you've described. We'd like to get you in touch with our Customer Advocacy Team to review these issues. Can you please send an email to Advocate@nationwide.com for further assistance? Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- 72.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.