Introducing NeoFinder iOS
The leading disk cataloger for Macintosh is now also available for iOS!
Keep the NeoFinder catalogs of your entire digital library always with you!
Use Dropbox, iCloud Drive, or iTunes to transfer your NeoFinder catalog files to your iPhone or iPad
Find your photos, movies, songs, and any cataloged data quickly on your iPhone or iPad, wherever you go
Use the powerful Find Editor to find exactly what you need
The Inspector shows you all the details of your cataloged files, including Previews, EXIF, IPTC, ID3, XMP, song lyrics, cover art, if they are included in your catalogs
Geotags of photos or movies are displayed on the map
GeoFinder for all photos or movies within the visible range of the map
New features in NeoFinder iOS 2.3:
- Inspector shows XMP Creator contact data, if it is contained in the catalogs
- Inspector shows EXIF Capture Date with seconds, if that data is contained in the catalogs
- New display option for the item details to show the EXIF capture date
- New display option to show alternating row colors in the list views for better visual display
- Fixes a problem when using the Inspector to browse through your catalogs
- Improved the French localisation
- Many smaller fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
A good first step
I have been using both Neofinder on the MAC and abeMeda on the PC for several years now. Once catalogs have been established, the real power is in finding things. Currently in Neofinder for iOS you can only find things based on file name.
I look forward to improvements being able to have improved searching capabilities.
Again this it a good first step. I had no problems viewing catalogs created from Neofinder and abeMeda.
Waste of money
Description clearly states that this app is now available on for iOS. What it does NOT tell you is that you need a Mac and everything about this is for a Mac ( another purchase) to make it work. It is NOT a stand alone app and does nothing for you without the Mac. It should be more clear on what this is and the requirements.
Developer Response ,
Actually, the documentation and the App Store Page explain all of that in very great detail.
Does the minimum. Was hoping for more
I want to search by attributes like file size or date.
Unfortunately the “powerful find editor” has only two options besides file name; a file type picker, & a checkbox for “has thumbnail”
Rather disappointing. And crushingly slow.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Norbert Doerner
- 28.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 1995-2022 Norbert M. Doerner
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.