Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the NRC running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, Training Plans*, pace tracker, running log, GPS distance tracker and more await.
Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by our coaches - you have all the resources necessary to help you meet your training goals. Enjoy the journey with running workout motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on. Half marathon training or just getting started - regardless of the goal - NRC has you covered.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches - and some Nike legends - have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. Easy or hard, long or short, intervals, 5k or 10k - there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Create and share challenges with friends to up your running speed, mileage and mentality or join one of our global challenges and run for a bigger purpose. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep track of your personal records and mile splits with a running log
• Mile counter and pace tracker functionality allow you to keep on track with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Marathon Training Plan - now available - begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running alone**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running log bests and get a virtual high five from your run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running speed can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, interval workouts and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive training advice, community stories and an occasional product drop
• Improve as a runner before you lace up - tips for health and wellness, marathon training and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they share a run
• Personalize activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR., FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.
Training Plans on Apple Watch: Now you can easily access your training plan and see your upcoming workouts directly from your Apple watch. New Apple Watch complications: Keep your training on track and easily see your progress week over week with the Plan Countdown and Weekly Plan Progress complications.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
Great for what I need
I've only been using this app for a couple of weeks, but it has been working wonders for me. I am not a vivid runner by any means. I started using this app to track my progress in my weight loss journey. My runs are only a mile and a half each day, for the time being, so I haven't experienced any issues that the other reviews have pointed out concerning crashes. I love the achievement section and how you are able to log miles on the sneakers you are running in. There are only two things that keep me from giving this a 5 star rating. First has to do with the music. I have plenty of music on my iTunes, but I prefer to listen to Pandora. Maybe I haven't fidgeted with the app enough, but I haven't found any way to set Pandora as my music preference. It would be nice to be able to do that. Secondly, I use the timer on my phone to track my time because I time myself running run way. Once that time is up, I turn around and run back. The problem is when my timer goes off, my workout pauses. Again, I haven't fidgeted with the app too much, so I don't know if a workout like that is available. I just don't like that my workout pauses just because my timer that isn't even part of the app goes off. Both of those are small issues that I have adjusted to, but the app would have five stars from me if those issues were not there.
I’m really impressed with the coaching available as part of the app. I picked up running recently and had started tracking runs in Strava. I decided to check out NRC because a friend of mine is using it and referenced it. I’m sure glad that I did! Previously I would just go out and run hard. But it’s hard to motivate for that kind of pain. I decided to try NRC’s 10k program to give me something to work toward. It has me doing speed runs, recovery runs, longer distances, etc. As a new runner, it has made running accessible and even kinda fun.
My problem is with the app itself. My 10k program from Nike is a PDF and it says which “Guided Run” I should do in the app. It begs the question why isn’t the program itself in the app? Failing that I should at least be able to search the guided runs for the name provided. But, no. So that’s why 4/5 ⭐️.
It seems like they could do so much more with this app too. The coach doesn’t know my pace so can only say the level of effort I should put in. But the app does! It doesn’t seem like it would have to be very sophisticated AI to customize the training plan to me. Age should be considered too. As a 50-something I’m just not going to build strength and stamina at the same rate as a younger runner.
In short, I’m happy. I’m glad I’m using the app. You should definitely download it and give it a try. AND there is still a lot of opportunity for it to grow and improve.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 263.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.