Nourishly for Diabetes Educators engages your diabetes and pre-diabetes patients in behavior change, blood glucose and carbohydrate tracking between visits and gives you the full picture of patient progress to maximize your time.
All of the essential ingredients for managing your caseload, in your pocket:
* Easy to Use: Launch the app and link with your first patient in minutes.
* Reimbursable: Increase revenue under fee for service and value based care by billing for
Remote Patient Monitoring (CPT 99091)
* Science Based: +500 meal plans, SMART goals, and motivational boosters
* Configurable: Symptom and meal monitoring for your patients’ unique needs
* Secure and Reliable: Complies with HIPAA, meets industry-standard security practices
How does Nourishly work?
Link your Nourishly CDE app with your patients’ Nourishly Diabetes app to modernize and streamline your practice, with the following benefits:
** Maximize your time **
Nourishly is your virtual assistant that engages patients in follow-up tasks outside the clinic. Cut to the chase with revealing patient-reported insights at your fingertips.
** Billing code ***
For patients under fee for service and value based care you can bill for Remote Patient Monitoring (CPT 99091)
*** Modern Patient Experience ***
Extend your care continuum outside the clinic, with immediate access to meal plans, cognitive-behavioral goals, coping skills and meditations.
*** Seamless Care Coordination ***
Patients link with multiple members of the care team. Everyone is on the same page with the up-to-date treatment plan and progress data.
*** Engaging meal, mood, activity, carboydrate, insulin and BG tracers ***
Break free from cumbersome paper diaries and boost best practice compliance with modern self-monitoring.
*** Meal Planning ***
Pick from expert curated weekly meal plans or create your own. Track meal plan or dietary exchange completion alongside meal photos, portion and hunger-fullness data.
*** Motivation Enhancement ***
Your patients will be surprised and delighted by beautiful, compassionate and thought provoking reflection images and affirmations.
*** Science-backed missions to master ***
Select from +200 Diabetes SMART goals for behavior change to help your patients master their next milestone.
*** Resilience skills for when they get stuck ***
Take advantage of 200+ skills to unstick your patients when mental blockers, negative-self talk, lethargy and anxiety strike.
1. Download the Nourishly CDE App
2. Invite your patients to download the free Nourishly Diabetes client app
3. Provide patients with your Link Code and link accounts
4. Enjoy the benefits of a technology-enhanced practice!
- Free: (1 Patient)
- Professional: US$29.99/month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user from the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
New log calendar feature
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 41.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Recovery Record
- In-App Purchases
- Professional $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.