OmniPlan 4 4+
Powerful project management
The Omni Group
- Offers In-App Purchases
Manage complicated projects (without the complexity). Free two-week trial.
OmniPlan gives you the power to manage complexity by helping you view, edit, and organize projects. Effortlessly track your progress, manage your team, and continuously improve your processes with features including Gantt charts, network diagrams, resource leveling, collaboration, multi-project dashboards, milestones, and critical path highlighting.
Manage simple or complex projects—all at a glance.
Purchase or subscribe to OmniPlan once for full access to OmniPlan on your Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
Subscription Terms of Service: https://www.omnigroup.com/legal
OmniPlan 4.5.4 is a minor update focused on bug fixes.
• Documentation — Updated in-app Help.
• Calendars — Fixed an error opening projects that include unexpected repeating off-hours.
• Calendars — Fixed a bug that could cause all-day events to import as two-day events on older versions of macOS.
• Change Tracking — Fixed bugs related to syncing “Adjust assigned amounts” tasks with multiple assigned resources (note, affected tasks will need to be edited before syncing properly).
• Omni Automation — Fixed a bug that could block updating installed plug-ins.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that occurred when importing some Microsoft Project files.
• Stability — Fixed a crash that could be encountered when attempting to renew a site license.
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support; you can email email@example.com, call 1–800–315–6664 or 1–206–523–4152, or tweet @OmniPlan.
If OmniPlan empowers you, we would appreciate an App Store review. Your review will help other people find OmniPlan and make them more productive too.
Ratings and Reviews
The “free” 2-week trial is disingenuous
I need a project planning tool,
This looks like a great one.
I would like to try using it during the “free trial”, but I can’t. The two week free trial is in “read only” mode, where I can’t make a project to try it out.
Yes, I could sign up for the monthly subscription- but I’m not going to, (1) now I have to remember to cancel it if I don’t like this app, and (2) I feel lied to. The product description didn’t say anything about a read-only trial, it’s only in the app.
And to me, that is disingenuous & I cannot support that
Absolutely overpriced, buggy and mediocre when it does work
Version 4 is no different than 3 from what I could see. A few new features that do not help with scheduling, just fluff.
Omniplan 3 is now broken and unusable and the fix is to buy a new version. Why would I buy a new version when we are still waiting on fixes from the previous version?
I have been trying to use Omniplan 3 for a few years to run my fabrication shop schedule. It has had the same bugs and short comings since day 1. But instead of fixing the one I paid for they made version 4 and said I can upgrade. I paid for the full pro version and was amazed at how buggy it was. And, when it did work it was mediocre at best. We deceived to go with Omniplan and get 1 dedicated Mac just for this software only to find out you can only share with other Omniplan users. So I have to print out screen shots or PDF’s to share with my team. And the tech support, that’s a just message board that has long been abounded I have questions up there for almost a year and not a single person from Omniplan has even bothered to acknowledge them.
Decent C Student
in 1989 I ran MacProject on a 16 MHz 68030 Mac IIcx which was roughly 80 times slower than my current MacBook Pro, yet MacProject had signifiantly more capablity and better usablity.
OmniPlan still lacks the more sophisticated "network" or PERT Chart capablities of MacProject 31 years ago. OmniPlan still lacks the ablity to have sub-projects, like MacProject had, which makes OmniPlan less than enterprise grade.
MacProject was one reason why senior management at Sabre ran Macs in the 80/90's, because MS Project did not come close.
This tool is the best we have today for project planning, but by far not the best we have had.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Omni Group
- 96.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2023
- In-App Purchases
- OmniPlan Subscription $19.99
- OmniPlan Subscription $199.99
- Unlock Standard $199.99
- Upgrade to v4 Pro $199.99
- Unlock Pro $399.99
- Upgrade to v4 Standard $99.99
- Free Upgrade to v4 Pro $0.00
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro $199.99
- Free Upgrade to v4 Standard $0.00
- Upgrade from Standard to Pro $99.99