The ParkChicago team introduces ParkChicagoMap, the official on-street parking map app. ParkChicagoMap gives you access to over 36,000 competitively priced parking spaces and helps you find your ideal parking spot. Use the app’s interactive map and search features to find parking at the lowest prices in Chicago city limits so you can skip the garage fees and reservations. ParkChicagoMap is a free service which complements the ParkChicago app, where you have the convenience of paying for parking (and extending time) with your phone.
Get Started Today:
- Download the free ParkChicagoMap app
- No sign up, no email, no commitments, No hassle
- Search for and view parking with the interactive map – use the intuitive pinch-to-zoom feature to view details
- Click on the metered spot to view hours of operation and availability
- Get directions to the parking spot
- Select ParkChicago to pay for parking
The Perks of ParkChicagoMap:
- Effortlessly find the most convenient and affordable parking spots in Chicago
- Use the predictive availability feature to see when a parking spot will be available over the next week
- View metered parking space information such as rates, limits and restrictions
- Keep it all mobile! Pay for metered parking via the linked ParkChicago app
Make your parking experience as convenient as possible - download ParkChicagoMap today!
New updates and as always, it’s free, no email, no commitments, no hassle. ParkChicagoMap gives you access to over 36,000 competitively priced parking spaces and helps you find your ideal parking spot.
- Use the new color coding availability system to find a parking spot for you
- Check for available parking up to one week in advance by day and time
- Check specific pay boxes for even more details
- Find directions and pay with ParkChicago
- Use the intuitive pinch-to-zoom feature to navigate around the City
- Already have ParkChicago? Launch ParkChicagoMap from the menu
- Fixed: iPhone X layout and stability improvements
ParkChicagoMap is the one and only app to find the most accurate information on Chicago’s on-street meter system. No need for locked-in parking reservations – take control of your parking experience with ParkChicagoMap!
Ratings and Reviews
The meter locations are not accurate. Many of them are actually 50~100 feet away. If I use the meter number on the number to purchase parking, I’ll definitely get many tickets. The zoom in & out function doesn’t work well. This will be an awesome daily app for many Chicagoans if these bugs can be fixed.
Two features it needs to get 5 stars...
The app is so helpful because this info is not in public for users to consume, it seems. That in mind, please consider adding these features so that more users will adopt to the platform:
Filtering of the meter state will make this GOLDEN. 99 percent of the time, I do not need to know if an area is on Red or Orange (May even make the app load faster.) Also if the meter view can take it up a notch instead of just a few blocks, to see our options better.
Users can save so much gas and cause less traffic blockage through better planning if these two things are available. We all got to contribute, right?
Great App but with a major glitch
This app has great potential and is really handy in that it will give guidance on how many spots *might* be available in an area.
However, there’s a glitch where it only puts a big green box around your locale and the “return to meter view” button is not functional. Also doesn’t quite fit the screen correctly at the moment.
Once updated, I’d be happy to rate at 4+ stars, especially as it can take you straight to the “pay to park” app if you have it installed and set up already.
Or maybe it’s an isolated incident to my phone as it barely wants me to review the app lol.
- Passport Labs, Inc.
- 82.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 Passport. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.