The Pilot Flying J app is designed to save you time and money, and get the most out of your journey on the road.
- Use Trip Planner to plan your route and ensure you have the fuel, supplies and amenities you need to get from A to B and everywhere in between.
- Filter locations by amenities, parking availability, fuel type, restaurants & food offerings, and more.
- View each location’s full list of amenities, including fuel types and fuel prices, Truck Care Service Centers and Roadside Assistance, number of showers, number of parking spaces, restaurants & food offerings, and more.
- Get access to exclusive offers every day. New users receive a free drink offer just for signing up. Plus you’ll receive an offer for a free meal for your birthday.
- Track your Coffee Club status. Your 10th Pilot Coffee is free.
- Professional drivers earn free showers when you fuel and can track your shower credits in the app.
- Track your myRewards balance/savings and redeem for discounts at checkout
- Save time at the pump with Mobile Fueling. Choose the diesel lane that’s likely to open first, store your payment cards in our safe and secure mobile wallet, and activate the pump with a simple and unique code.
- Reserve your shower in the app when you arrive at a location. Get in line before even stepping into the store; you’ll be notified in the app when your shower is ready.
- See the number of General, real-time Prime Parking™ and Live Parking, and RV parking spots that are available at each location. Reserve your spot ahead of time so you have the peace of mind knowing there is a spot waiting for you at your destination. Live Parking information is currently only available at locations along on the I-5 corridor, and one location in Knoxville, TN. We are working to expand this helpful feature to other locations soon!
- View up to 18 months of digital receipts in the app for all transactions.
- Receive important news and information in your Message Center. You’ll receive updates on store status, exclusive and limited time offers, tips & tricks for the app, and more.
Learn more about the Pilot Flying J app and the myRewards loyalty program at www.pilotflyingj.com/app.
Pilot Flying J values your information and will never sell it to third party vendors.
Touch ID and Face ID are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Thank you for using the new Pilot Flying J app! We are excited to bring you functionality for adding your myRewards loyalty card to Apple Wallet, along with easier sharing capabilities for receipts.
Ratings and Reviews
App functions okay, but content needs improving
First and foremost, there needs to be a “contact us about this store” feature like the Love’s app that sends a message to both the store and corporate. I don’t always want to speak to a manager, and I would feel better knowing a team at corporate is following up on the resolution to reported problems. If the messaging system were built into the app, you could preload it with certain topics (maintenance, cleanliness, food, parking, staff, other, etc.) and respond directly to drivers about the progress of the reported issue. It goes a long way when people feel heard and see results.
I have encountered stores which have Reserve parking, but it doesn’t appear in the app. I have also been to a location that the app says has the enhanced WiFi experience, but it doesn’t. When I asked the store, the manager knew about the problem but the information in the app hasn’t been corrected. I called the main customer service number, but hung up after waiting on hold too long.
For a few months, the app has said I have one notification, but nothing is indicated once inside the app. I have navigated to every page and even deleted and reinstalled the app and the “1” notification is still there. This is on an iPhone 6S Plus, latest iOS (currently 12.1), and latest myPilot app (currently 4.2.0).
One big problem
I keep my location services turned off, because I have Verizon. And Verizon lied about their coverage before I signed the contract. In order to do anything online requires that location services be turned off, or else it just buffers endlessly. What you get for $245/mon.... The problem with this app is that it DEMANDS that it be turned on. Not just once, but every SINGLE time you navigate to a different page within the app you have to decline. Over, and over, and over, and over. Maybe I just don’t WANT the app to know where I am! What difference does it make? If I’m missing features I DONT CARE, by turning on my location services the app wouldn’t work anyway! Let ME choose ONCE. I’m deleating the app, as either way it’s unusable with Verizon service (or lack thereof)
Can’t Add Payment
Update***since my last update I have tried a couple other major credit cards. One card worked all others did not. Mastercards were not recognized at all. I tried visa and mastercards.
Update***Well, I have emailed them and they said that they are not accepting major credit cards yet. I was told it would be available end of September. It’s October 1 now. Thought maybe it was fixed in this last update but nope. Not to mention, it clearly states in the “FAQ” section of the my wallet section of their app that major credit cards can be entered. Like I said, it’s worse to offer an app that promises big but delivers little. Always under promise and over deliver because it makes me not want to use this company anymore.
I’ve been trying and trying to enter in other payment cards and it keeps telling me the same thing, trouble communicating with the server. Been going on for a long time now, there have been 3 or so updates and it’s still dong it. Either get serious about this app or abandon it and remove it. I’d rather not have an app at all than have one that’s half hearted.
- Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
- 216.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2019 Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.