Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App*:
• View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
• Report and add photos to a claim.
• Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, checking account, or PayPal.
• View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
• See your progress in Snapshot®.
• Quote or make a policy change.
• Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
• Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
• Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
• Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
*Availability of some features may vary by state and policy type
We've updated our Access & Security options.
Ratings and Reviews
Changing star Rate
It seems that it takes a few hours for the app to recognize the policies and passwords. After working off and on looking for returned emails I was successful in registering both policies in the app along with it recognizing my password without having to change it. Still only four stars because of the difficulty in setting everything up.
Hopefully I will be able to change this review later. I just purchased two policies with Progressive. One for my RV and the other my auto. I was allowed one policy only and the app will not recognize the password that Apple gave. The app sends me to a web site that indicates an email will be sent but no email sent. I think the problem is multiple policies. If that is the case it needs to be updated immediately to accept multiple policies with Progressive if they want to be a player in this highly competitive insurance industry. Online customer service is important. Maybe you can reply to the app.
I’m not sure what more one could ask for! The app affords me the access I need to look into my policies; the UI is straightforward, with Auto and Marine separates into two separate tabs (and I’d guess other forms would also be handled as such— like Home, etc.). Electronic ID cards (as well as printer-friendly ones) are accessible with merely a thumbprint unlock and one click. Everything is literally right there and easy to navigate.
• the one difficulty I’ve experienced has been in cases where I needed to change my policy (e.g., sold a vehicle and needed to remove coverage while also considering a slight change in coverage/deductible as well). In that case, as well as the last time I purchased a new vehicle, I was not able to follow through with the necessary processes 100% to completion via the app alone. Ultimately, logging in via web browser and eventually speaking with someone over the phone was a necessity. Granted, there are many loopholes for fraud when dealing with the aforementioned changes in policy, so I’m understanding on that.
Thus far, now four years with Progressive, they’ve turned out to be rather impressive overall!
Baddest insurance company ever
My brother have full coverage with progressive insurance company. Are used to be pay hundred dollar somethings . Without no accident and without no reason they raise my insurance around thousand dollars . And it was automatic payment and they charge me thousand dollar He don’t even know that . After that He called and they don’t know why they reach my insurance thousand dollars they can’t even give me any clue . And also not only that . After a few weeks later . He have one accident . He have Police Reporte also . The accident is not my fault at all Police Reporte also shows that . And after accident He have to fix my car with my own money they don’t pay me single dollars . He have to fix my car with $7000 . As far as He know event is my fault it’s insurance company allow to pay full coverage my car car as long as He have full coverage . So I am suggesting everyone not to get progressive insurance at all . I am writing -5 stars . It’s not only that . Before this accident He have two months ago one hit-and-run. He have video footage and He have Police Report. Then He called him insurance company then He send them video and Police Report. Also those claim they don’t even say me single dollars. And without asking me they close the accidental file. This is Very Very Very insurance Company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Progressive Insurance
- 234.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.