Qfile is a free companion app for QNAP NAS that allows you to browse and manage the files on your NAS using your iPhone or iPad.
- iOS 10 or later
- A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above)
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on your QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Directly upload photos and documents from your iOS devices to your NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create download links to easily share files via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename, and delete files on your NAS using your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Download files from your NAS to your iOS device for convenient access when you do not have an Internet connection.
- Auto upload: Automatically upload photos from your device's photo gallery to the NAS (to ensure that Qfile can continually provide this background service, you must allow the location service - please note that this may noticeably decrease battery life).
- Supported Formats:
Photos: BMP, JPG, JPE, PNG, TGA, GIF
Music: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AIF, AIFF
Videos: AVI, MP4
- Non-admin users with read and write permissions to a specific folder couldn't upload a file to that folder.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t Listen To The Trash Talkers
This app, AND, this company overall is constantly innovating and putting out new release updates to the mobile applications as well as directly to the NAS itself via its firmware. Those who are trash talking this app & company, either have no business trying to run such a feature rich NAS/SOHO/Secuirty or otherwise based server, or they are the problem and not the app or the device. I have had a TS-559 pro II since 2011 with 5 Seagate Barracuda 3tb/64mb cache drives that have tirelessly ran since 2011 with only minor hiccups. And, each hiccup, were errors on my part that the support staff promptly helped me correct and work through. I will not watch and read those y’all such trash about a company that is unmatched and truly no other even close to providing the support or continued released products and apps as QNAP... Great job guys! Hope I was able to help others feel comfortable about going with QNAP and being patient enough to allow you to work with them!
If you not an I.T guy it not for you.
This app works great I watch movie from it get work files everything.I’ve made accounts for other users in the USA and Japan login with Qfile to my QNAP. It’s advanced beyond people not ready for the computer world. Don’t listen to trash talkers there dumb. If your up for a challenge it just that and rewarding.
Developer Response ,
Purely grateful to hear that! We will keep delivering great experiences. Thank you for the feedback!
Great interface experience on iPad and iPhone!
The QFile app works well on my two Apple mobile devices. It helps me access all the Windows, MacBook, and Linux stuff on my QNAP NAS. I get great upload and download speeds and the interface is intuitive and it adds a windows kind of file system “feel” to my phone and tablet. Love it! Thank you.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 119.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.