QNAP Systems, Inc.
Qfile is a free companion app for QNAP NAS that allows you to browse and manage the files on your NAS using your iPhone or iPad.
- iOS 13 or later
- A QNAP NAS running QTS 4.0 (and above)
Major features of Qfile:
- Access files on your QNAP NAS anytime, anywhere.
- Directly upload photos and documents from your iOS devices to your NAS.
- Easy sharing: Create download links to easily share files via email or SMS, or simply email the file as an attachment.
- Easy management: Move, copy, rename, and delete files on your NAS using your mobile device. No computer required.
- Offline file reading: Download files from your NAS to your iOS device for convenient access when you do not have an Internet connection.
- Auto upload: Automatically upload photos from your device's photo gallery to the NAS (to ensure that Qfile can continually provide this background service, you must allow the location service - please note that this may noticeably decrease battery life).
- Supported Formats:
Photos: BMP, JPG, JPE, PNG, TGA, GIF
Music: MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV, AIF, AIFF
Videos: AVI, MP4
- Ended support for Qgenie after Qfile version 3.0.
- Users can select the default connection method while logging in after Qfile version 3.2.
- Improved the displayed guidance message when the user failed to log in to help the user address connection error issues.
- Fixed a shared link file access issue when a folder path name contains non-English characters.
- Fixed some minor issues.
- Compatible with iOS 13 or later versions.
Ratings and Reviews
One improvement would make it perfect
When using the app to upload photos from my
It should have an option that allows it to be removed from my phone once it transfers to the queue file folder. If you want to use it on your phone and move it to another hard drive you have to keep track of which photos you already moved on your phone go back and then delete them off your phone so this is pretty annoying. If they could make this feature I would give us a five star rating
Don’t Listen To The Trash Talkers
This app, AND, this company overall is constantly innovating and putting out new release updates to the mobile applications as well as directly to the NAS itself via its firmware. Those who are trash talking this app & company, either have no business trying to run such a feature rich NAS/SOHO/Secuirty or otherwise based server, or they are the problem and not the app or the device. I have had a TS-559 pro II since 2011 with 5 Seagate Barracuda 3tb/64mb cache drives that have tirelessly ran since 2011 with only minor hiccups. And, each hiccup, were errors on my part that the support staff promptly helped me correct and work through. I will not watch and read those y’all such trash about a company that is unmatched and truly no other even close to providing the support or continued released products and apps as QNAP... Great job guys! Hope I was able to help others feel comfortable about going with QNAP and being patient enough to allow you to work with them!
App Ram Issues on IOS
I use this application daily and it’s recently been a problem to jump between app back and forth to grab information on phone. When you open the app it loads all folders etc but when you minimize it to change apps and come back to grab info it has to completely reload and logs me out. Kindly fix this ASAP it’s truly an issue for productivity.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.