Track miles, create invoices, manage your expenses and cash flow to view your profit and loss anywhere. Download QuickBooks Accounting and manage your small business with this easy to use accounting app!
You don’t need to be an accounting expert to keep your small business bookkeeping organized. Easily create an invoice and track it with our invoice management tools. Plus, you will always be able to see where your business stands with dozens of financial reports available.
Track mileage automatically
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Mileage data is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
Create invoices and get paid faster
• This invoice generator allows you to track invoices sent (in multiple currencies) so you always know who owes you and who has paid you.
• Get paid faster by credit card or bank transfer (requires activating QuickBooks Payments).
Cash flow management
• Track your business finances in one place with the Cash Flow business dashboard.
• Forecast cash flow over 90 days and use Envelopes to set aside funds for business payroll & taxes.
• Make informed business decisions using customized, data-driven insights.
Dashboard business insights
• View your profit and loss to see what you are making and spending, and view your account balances
• Categorize your monthly expenses to make them easier to track.
• All your open and overdue invoices are displayed for easy cash flow management.
Manage expenses, track sales and customers on the go
• Get maximum tax savings by photographing your receipts and attaching them to your expenses.
• Take a closer look at your profit and loss, by connecting your bank accounts, to see where you are making and spending money.
• Review your bank transactions and add them to your accounting records.
• Easily add new customers and contact them on the go.
Do even more with online accounting
• Customize all your sales invoices and sales receipts with your logo and fields within minutes.
• Be better prepared for tax time and get all the necessary tax deductions by giving your accountant access to your account.
• Add additional features with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management and advanced crm.
Get started easily
• Already registered for QuickBooks Online? Then DOWNLOAD the best accounting app today, sign-in with your QuickBooks credentials and enjoy the QuickBooks Accounting app for FREE!
• New to using QuickBooks online? Simply download the app, create an account, and try it for FREE for 30 days! No credit card required, and no obligation to purchase.
• FREE trial includes unlimited access to QuickBooks on the web and your mobile devices.
Not compatible with QuickBooks Desktop for Windows or Mac.
Makers of: QuickBooks Online, GoPayment, QuickBooks Payroll, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
• https://www.intuit.com/privacy/ to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
• https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html to read the Intuit terms of service.
Download today, and start managing your small business easily, on the go!!
• Your iTunes account will be charged when you confirm the purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. On your device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, and tap Subscriptions.
• You'll give up any unused portion of a free trial period when you purchase a subscription.
DISCLAIMER: Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017.
We're always working to improve the app to make running your business as easy as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am a young entrepreneur who has a background in Mechanical Engineer with a focus on manufacturing and product development. So when I decided to strike out on my own it was along these lines. I have tried several other software packages and they never seemed to fit the needs of my young dynamic company. Obviously what kept me from going QB right off the bat was cost. However, the integration with numerous other platforms and companies always was appealing to me. Then when my accountant made the suggestion to switch to QB she had a very good point. QB is about the only reliable and cost effective software that would handle the more complex project and multi-level customer account strategy that was necessary for me to implement. So I switched. I am happy overall. There are minor details that are infuriating, but for the broad spectrum of technicalities that I face this software blows all others out of the water. That is coming from someone who is very adept at programming in excel and could easily automate all that I need to accounting wise with time. Time being the key word there... Why reinvent the wheel?
QB Online constantly has several bugs
QBs in general is usable accounting software, but the glitches are unacceptable. We have used it for over twenty years. We now use QBs Online due to mobility of our service. Intuit makes frequent changes. Most changes do not add to functionality of the product. They are only changes to looks often causing confusion. The REAL problem is along with most of these changes comes new bugs. The VERY REAL is some bug never seem to be corrected. For example. Our Sale Tax hasn’t functioned correctly in over a year. My request for correction has been ignored. Most recently, today, there is a new look when adding items to an invoice. When adding an item while in the invoice, them item used to go to the invoice once completed. This made sense, since you are adding the item to the invoice and while in invoice. But NOW, the item goes away; not directly to the invoice. You have to go back to the item and add it to the invoice. Senseless. This is difficult to explain without demonstration, but it’s ridiculously senseless. I could go on and on about products. We are looking for a more functional system. Maybe if companies are unwilling to pay for dysfunctional software, they will make required corrections.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Capt Darien. We'd like to help out here so you can get the support you deserve with regard to this issue. To start, we'd like to know if this occurs while logged into the website as well (https://qbo.intuit.com/login)? If so, our phone/chat teams would love the opportunity to help out further. You can use this article to help get connected (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1767990). We hope this helps. All the best. -Caitlyn, The QuickBooks Team
QuickBooks Online Does Not Integrate With TurboTax
I have to admit my first time using quickbooks I was in awe. I was thinking this company is great. That is until Tax time came around. I mean I get it and see what quickbooks is trying to do. Quickbooks online has a lot of Bookkeeping and Accounting services in it so that you can network with different bookkeepers and CPA’s to handle your books and taxes during tax time. For businesses that prefer it that way then this is heaven for them. However, Quickbooks online fail to realize there are also a lot of businesses that love to do their own taxes, now it becomes a nightmare because somehow Quickbooks Online do not integrate with TurboTax. Then they want to tell you to purchase TurboTax business, and purchase quickbooks desktop and import your data there then blah blah blah What about the business that operate with iPads only they don’t have a desktop. It just sound like a bunch of money scams. No one wants to keep purchasing services they don’t want to use. This company has turned something so simple into the most complicated situation ever. All you have to do is integrate Quickbooks Online with TurboTax that way we can import data and do our own taxes. This company has so much potential but if they can’t fix simple things their future will not be so bright.
Developer Response ,
Hey there, Apple20137. Our Product Development Team is always looking to improve and add new features, so we appreciate your suggestion as our Team is scouring the reviews space. You can always check out where new features are first announced by checking out our blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Wishing you all the best. -Kyle, The QuickBooks Team
- Intuit Inc.
- 370.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Intuit Inc. 2020
- In-App Purchases
- QuickBooks Online $24.99
- Simple Start $24.99
- QuickBooks Online $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.