Where did I put the warranty?
Did I save the receipt?
How can I get support more easily?
Which accessory is the right one for my product?
Register brings the most important and valuable elements of product registration and ownership together in one easy-to-access digital experience across a wide range of household brands. Built with ease of use and trust in mind, Register’s mobile app allows you to conveniently access your product information whenever you need it -- at home or on the go.
Register helps you:
- Register newly-purchased products directly with popular brands, quickly and easily from your mobile phone
- Find, register, record, and manage valuable products already in your home
- Access your previous verified registrations from participating brands
- Keep a digital record of valuables like art and jewelry for insurance purposes, even if they can’t be registered
- Access helpful product-specific information direct from the brands you own
- Store and organize info on everything you own in one place, keeping an up-to-date inventory of products in your household
How can Register make owning stuff easier?
- Receive direct, customized product information and communication from brands, including: notifications, updates, alerts, product recall announcements, tips & tricks
- Choose to share (or not!) your personal / household preferences with the brands you buy and use regularly, on your own terms
File support tickets and access improved customer service
- Access product materials, guides, how-to videos, manuals, and more with just a few taps
- Check warranty and service plan information
- Learn about additional benefits and opportunities (such as loyalty programs, exclusive deals, etc.) on a brand-by-brand basis
What kind of things can I keep a record of with the Register app?
- Kitchen appliances
- Yard equipment
- Fitness / home gym equipment
- Family Heirlooms
How does it work?
1. Download the Register app.
2. Begin by automatically adding previously registered household items with participating brands to your personal Register inventory.
3. Easily add any additional products in your home to the app - even organize them by room or properties.
4. Set your communication preferences to specify which participating brands you want to hear from directly via the app.
5. Enjoy your new, easy-to-manage household!
Whether you’re a homeowner or a college student, everyone has stuff they need to register and keep track of. We look forward to helping make your life a little bit easier.
Having problems with the Register app, or have general questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.11 enables users to more easily add products so they can complete their household inventory. We also fixed some bugs and enhanced overall usability.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app to reduce clutter
This is a great app to reduce clutter. I do have some suggestions. Adding more brands in the product finder, displaying warranty life remaining and also updating the “Purchase Info” page under a product. It doesn’t make sense for it to display the words “Purchased From” and “Purchase Date” only to be redirected to a text box. It should just pull that data to the product page to display. Additionally, displaying the remaining warranty life using the purchase date as a reference point.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback and thoughtful suggestions on how we can make the Register app better! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We'll work to address these and continue to enhance the user experience in our upcoming releases. Keep an eye out for them and keep the suggestions coming!
Organizing help for the disorganized
I just bought a Cuisinart coffeemaker. In the box was a registration paper. It seemed too easy to be true: take a photo of the code and text it to the manufacturer. A text came back with instructions to download this app. When I opened the app, in addition to the newly purchased coffeemaker, a picture came up of my Kitchenaid mixer. Then, I found my Whirlpool microwave was already present in the app too. It's enough to encourage me to register all my appliances! I like that products can be placed in the appropriate room of the house too, though at present, the kitchen is the only room in use. :)
The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that products seem to come and go like the Cheshire Cat. The app is new on my phone as of yesterday and I've had to close and open it to see all the products. Maybe it will stabilize?
My problem is that I never remembered when I purchased products, which would give me a good idea if it was still under warranty or not. What’s great about the Register app is that now I can see all my products in one single screen.
It’s also cool that when I created my account, once I updated my personal information, the app retroactively loaded past products that I had registered. That was a pleasant surprise.
Developer Response ,
That's great to hear! We're glad you're enjoying the Register App. Thanks for your feedback.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Affect Marketing LLC
- 208.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Registria Customer Experience, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.