The essential guide for everyone who runs – men and women, from beginners to hard-core marathoners. The authority in the running community, Runner's World inspires you to run faster and farther and have more fun doing it!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Runner's World Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Won't download new issues?
The app will not download the new issue when it comes out. Sometimes it shows up weeks later. What's the problem?
I have asked TS twice and receive only canned answers that do not work.
Developer Response ,
Since this function is working properly, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to help problem solve with your specific device. Thank you!
Worst Magazine App...Ever
I am so sick of this app. No matter how I change the settings, on both the app and my iPad, the app continuously un-downloads the magazines I want stored on my tablet. My iPad can only access the internet via WiFi, so it’s incredibly important to have these downloaded.
Moreover, yesterday when I went to use some of the strength-training exercises at the gym, I could not open the app at ALL because it wasn’t connected to WiFi.
I could understand this if anyone ever read a magazine on their phone for fun, but no one does that, so it doesn’t make sense that this isn’t optimized for tablet users.
The “new” reading format is a serious downgrade from the simple PDF format of before.
When it comes to turning something analog into digital, it truly is best to keep it as simple as possible. Take a look at how books are digitalized. Copy that. Keep it simple. Please.
How the heck do you download issue?
The updated app instructions indicate that there should be a star that you select to download an entire issue to read offline. The stars only appear for individual articles inside of an issue. I shouldn't have to download each article individually.
*Update* as of July 14, they've fixed the offline magazine glitch
- Hearst Communications, Inc.
- 65.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Runner's World is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2018
- In-App Purchases
- Runner's World 1 Year Renewable Subscription $19.99
- January 2012 $5.99
- January 2013 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.