E-Prescribing, Scheduler, and Charge Capture on-the-go with RxNT’s mobile application for iOS platforms #.# and above, which is available at no additional cost to customers that subscribe to RxNT. RxNT’s state of the art cloud-based application gives you unparalleled features you can’t find in any other apps, right at your fingertips!
- Prescribe & Send Noncontrolled and Controlled (CII-CV) Medications
- Access Patient-specific Formularies
- View a Comprehensive Drug Database
- Save Favorite Pharmacies & SIGS
- Search & Select Procedure, Diagnosis, and Modifier Codes
- Access ICD-10 Drill Down Technology
- Free Text Notes within Encounters
- Save Directly within RxNT|PM
- View Appointments
- View Material and Personnel Resources
- Create New Patient Appointments
- Sync Directly into RxNT|Scheduler
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy and convenient
Do use this application for you prescribing. It works well and is easy and convenient. Can send multiple prescriptions at one time once they’re already populated via my desktop.
Very good- room for improvement
The app really is great- I am a full time provider and perhaps statistically have had the opportunity to find more bugs...the feedback offered is to to help the 4.5 increase to 5.0!
Pro - easy to use, quick and efficient way to approve C2 medications.
Con - Most important - the fob is very difficult to read - poor backlighting? Doesn't seem glasses should be needed to read a fob.
Pro - quick, knowledgeable and friendly customer service when needed.
Con - Appx once a week app will freeze eventually requiring I restart my phone. Just yesterday my RN entered meds that would not populate over to my "pending approval."
Pro- I have the app installed on my personal phone, work tablet and personal iPad- easy to use on all devices.
Con - definitely needs an edit option for mobile devices!! As a hospice provider I do not have a computer and usually approve meds from my car. Too bad I have to void a perfectly good entries just to add instructions, etc!
Can't there be an easier way to locate meds? It is frustrating to scroll thru 100 different morphine combinations, on my phone, to find my specific need!
This app has changed my life. I can quickly sign off on my C-2’s. Gone are the days of writing, then faxing Rx, then mailing it, just to get an urgent C-2 for a dying Hospice patient.
- 99.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2018 RxNT
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.